Khabib vs Woodley: Who wins?

Woodley and Khabib are similar sized. If RDA can do that so can Khabib.
RDA is a bit bigger than Khabib nowadays actually. Also, Woodley is walking into the cage in the 190s dude. Khabib is around the 170s (according to his nutritionist) in cage. That is a significant difference.

I'm sure he could bulk up and raise hell at 170 but he's fighting guys his size right now. Everyone at LW outside of Dustin and Conor are at least Khabib's size. As long as he's fighting big LWs I think he should stay there.

Hopefully UFC adopts ONEFC's weight cutting rules so that size difference is no longer an issue.

Woodleys power is massively overrated. 1 KO in last 3 yrs. Yes the size difference would be too much for Khabib but he will eventually secure 1TD out of many and thats enough to expose Woodleys pathetic cardio. Its going to be a tough fight but the way ppl think its gonna be a walkover is simply not true.

Lets just say to hell with weight classes then.
Meh, “say to hell with weight classes” happened a long time ago when fighters are cutting 20-30 pounds. Weight classes have been meaningless since at least when Rumble Johnson (natural LHW) fought Charlie Brenneman (LW) at WW.

Khabib only needs to survive round 1 which will be hard but if he can do it, I think Tyrun would crumble under pressure and eventually give up TDs and it's pretty much end from there. First round Tyrun is dangerous and after that Khabib can take over.

And lol at comparing Maia's TS with Khabib. They are nothing alike.

Honestly not a fan of either guy and I've been on record saying I think Conor would beat Khabib.

But I'll take Khabib against Woodley tbh. Woodley is very basic and Khabib is better at the things Tyron is best at.

I feel Woodley destroys Khabib, Woodley is an amazing wrestler and has one of the best TDD in the UFC (see Maia fight) add the fact that he has serious knock out power and I don't see Khabib winning that one, he is Khabib's kryptonite and a guy who has to be the favourite going into that fight. It's actually suprising to me that Woodley hasn't called out Khabib, its an amazing fight to make for both guys.
Woodley KO/TKOs him.

I'd back Woodley.

Khabib's striking is too big of a liability, and strikers are going to eventually exploit that hole. Especially when you have a guy like Woodley, who has the wrestling to keep the fight where he wants it... I think Woodley would get the TKO. Inside of 4 rounds.

That said, Khabib's only shot that I can see is, smother the hell out of Woodley. Stick on him like a fly on shit. Whether on the feet or on the ground just smother him. Maybe Khabib could tire him and get a UD that way. But I just don't see that happening.

Woodley TKO4 Khabib

I feel Woodley destroys Khabib, Woodley is an amazing wrestler and has one of the best TDD in the UFC (see Maia fight) add the fact that he has serious knock out power and I don't see Khabib winning that one, he is Khabib's kryptonite and a guy who has to be the favourite going into that fight. It's actually suprising to me that Woodley hasn't called out Khabib, its an amazing fight to make for both guys.

Woodley would fuck him up.

Khabib because this hypothetical fight wouldn't happen until Tyron is pushing 40. And Khabib isn't even done improving yet

We need to make this fight happen. Khabib would get humiliated.

Back