Khabib Vs. McGregor - Who has the better UFC career?

Agree with certain points. Not every LW fighter or fighter that moves down in weight class has the same success. MJ struggled to beat Andre Fili, Anthony Johnson was a far better LHW than WW or MW.

Yeah, but khabib never lost to a short notice journeyman in Nate diaz. Conor's career has higher highs and the lower lows.
Khabib barely, and mean BARELY "beat" Gleison Tibau.

He literally didnt secure a single takedown and went like 0/23 or something insane like that.

Also, its funny how people forget.......Conor is a natural FW. He never missed weight at FW even a single time. Nate has a huge frame for LW and even fought at WW a few times. Conor chose to fight him at WW. Nate was significantly bigger(OH BOY HERE COME THE SUPER FUNNY AND ORIGINAL SIZE MEMES)

Khabib literally has a harder cut getting to 155 than Conor to FW. Literally.

Khabib barely, and mean BARELY "beat" Gleison Tibau.

He literally didnt secure a single takedown and went like 0/23 or something insane like that.

Yeah, and Conor got submitted multiple times by nobody's......what's your point? Conor clearly has the lower lows and higher highs in his career. It's not debatable

Yeah, and Conor got submitted multiple times by nobody's......what's your point? Conor clearly has the lower lows and higher highs in his career. It's not debatable
My point, is that Conor has one of the best UFC records in the game right now. Thats what this entire thread is about, UFC record. He has a loss but hes fought elite guy time and time again. Multiple champions. Dangerous matchups, etc. 1 loss among 9 wins. Huge finishing rate. Conor has fought and tooled: Holloway(champion), Aldo(champion/GOAT), Eddie(champion), Porier, Mendes, etc.

Khabib has fought: pre-prime RDA, Barboza..........................

tenor.gif

even with that one low point Conors UFC career still shits all over Khabibs right now.

My point, is that Conor has one of the best UFC records in the game right now. Thats what this entire thread is about, UFC record. He has a loss but hes fought elite guy time and time again. Multiple champions. Dangerous matchups, etc. 1 loss among 9 wins. Huge finishing rate. Conor has fought and tooled: Holloway(champion), Aldo(champion/GOAT), Eddie(champion), Porier, Mendes, etc.

Khabib has fought: pre-prime RDA, Barboza..........................

tenor.gif

even with that one low point Conors UFC career still shits all over Khabibs right now.

So basically you emphatically agree with what I've been saying in this thread? I said Conor's record is better than khabib's. Khabib is two wins away from surpassing him, though imo.

Mcgregor .but its obvious kabib would pound his head

the point I am making is you can't compare wins at FW with wins at LW if you are comparing two LW fighters. I admit Diaz schooled Johnson but the "is he even ranked?" comment was in relation to how inactive he is, not his skill level...

I feel like Barboza is a good win for Khabib as he is an accomplished kickboxer with long reach, RDA is obviously a huge talent, and Ragin Al fought on a days notice...but with a full camp, the same notice and camp as Khabib, so that is not really a fair argument either.

So you were exposed

You shit on Nate to discredit Conor

And yet you hype up Khabib's win over Johnson who Nate schooled

Own up to you non sense

Your whole post is non sense really

First off let me say, Anderson was a massive MW. Jones was a gigantic LHW. The fact they never moved up to fight a champion at a higher weight while Conor did should have you respecting Conor more

Anyway, many of the "FWs" Conor beat were huge FWs who are at LW now - or will soon be going to LW.

Conor destroyed Mendes, and Mendes OWNED Guida who was a top LW who also beat RDA at LW

People like you know nothing about fighting and think that heavier automatically means better/more difficult

Conor has beaten the FAR BETTER fighter period

And in fact 3 of the opponents who Conor dominated would be given great odds to beat Khabib (Aldo/Holloway/Alvarez)

There's no way around it, Conor is the far better fighter with a far superior resume who has had far more Championship experience

It's amazing to me how Khabib fanboys can shit on Conor, yet will hype up Barboza and Iaquinta. That shows you how unimpressive Khabib has really been.

When you are left trying to hype up fighters like Barbosa and Iaquinta just to one up your fighter, that shows how little your fighter has actually done

Conor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Khabib

No I don't dislike him at all I have him Round 2 TKO over Khabib, Im just stating the facts that out of 3 lighweight fights, he only looked good in one.

GSP is great and could be a good MW, but he only has one fight there, so I dont rate him at MW at all (being two division bla bla also)

I rate Aldo as he fought all the top contendors, same as Anderson, Jon Jones, and even Whittaker has fought a murderers row.

Khabib and MCgregor are havent defended their belts yet, so you cant really rate either of them tbh

Which 3 LW fights are they then.

Back