Khabib vs McGregor - Queensbury rules

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
giphy.gif
I agree.

no deathmatch.. only one round without a time limit in that round.

Now that is how a nice young girl should look...instead, we have a bunch of "big boned chicks" trying to tell people that they are how girls really look...um no, only if you're a fat cow...a nice skinny girl should look like that...
It is a bizarre agenda to normalize fatness and obesity because going to the gym, exercising and eating healthy food is too hard for a lot of lazy fat fucks.

It is a bizarre agenda to normalize fatness and obesity because going to the gym, exercising and eating healthy food is too hard for a lot of lazy fat fucks.

Agreed 100%. I never thought I'd see a day when the average weight of chicks in this country was what conor mcgregor weighs on a good day...that is f''''king obese as hell...average, doesn't make it any less fat...Go to a country where average women actually look the way they should...you won't find too many obese brazilian women or obese asian women...if they live in their country...not in the usa....american women go to those countries and they try and roll them back in the ocean, confusing them for whales.

Agreed 100%. I never thought I'd see a day when the average weight of chicks in this country was what conor mcgregor weighs on a good day...that is f''''king obese as hell...average, doesn't make it any less fat...Go to a country where average women actually look the way they should...you won't find too many obese brazilian women or obese asian women...if they live in their country...not in the usa....american women go to those countries and they try and roll them back in the ocean, confusing them for whales.
Amen.

I'm on vacation in Lake George NY (a rural area in north east US) and I am flabbergasted at how many obese people I have seen. It seems like a solid 50% of people are obese and 25% are overweight.

The amount of fat KIDS is depressing. Some of these kids look like sumo wrestlers.

And a big part of the problem is this movement to force people to act like it is ok. "Fat shaming" is treated like some sort of evil hate crime, but being morbidly obese is not healthy, those people are going to fucking die, they are literally eating themselves to death.

Walmart provides motorized carts which are primarily used by people who are too fat/lazy to walk around (to buy more food). If people are fat enough to use a motorized cart they need the goddamn exercise!! Since when has being fat been a handicap?

/rant

Amen.

I'm on vacation in Lake George NY (a rural area in north east US) and I am flabbergasted at how many obese people I have seen. It seems like a solid 50% of people are obese and 25% are overweight.

The amount of fat KIDS is depressing. Some of these kids look like sumo wrestlers.

And a big part of the problem is this movement to force people to act like it is ok. "Fat shaming" is treated like some sort of evil hate crime, but being morbidly obese is not healthy, those people are going to fucking die, they are literally eating themselves to death.

Walmart provides motorized carts which are primarily used by people who are too fat/lazy to walk around (to buy more food). If people are fat enough to use a motorized cart they need the goddamn exercise!! Since when has being fat been a handicap?

/rant

Going off topic for a second....my daughters girlfriend keeps saying how her dr. wants her to gain weight...now this girl is nice and thin...I'm like, why the f''''ck do you want put on weight...I can't really say you look perfect, cause it might look weird saying that my daughters girlfriend...haha...but she does look perfect...I just say, just cause you're below the average weight, isn't a bad thing, when the average girl is obese as f''''ck....she's like 4'11-5 feet tall and about 88lbs...I'm like don't gain any weight...you'll be healthier and feel better...

Back