Khabib vs Kevin Lee

I can't decide until I see Kevin Lee wrestle a bear...

Khabib without a doubt. Lee wouldn't go down without a fight tho.

The Eagle TKO via GnP R3

imo lee has the striking advantage over khabib, if lee can stuff his tds he wins

Lee is quite an interesting prospect and he may turn out to be a top level fighter in future but I don't think any LW beats Khabib as long as he can make it out to the octagon.

Upon hearing this, Khabib's doctor advised at least six months rest with only light to moderate training. No more than thirty minutes per day.

So the answer is we'll see.

Khabib is #1 (should be Tony) and Kevin was #11, just beat #6......my MMA aint no good butt something tells me this fight doesn't make no sense. Just jumping the line like that?

imo lee has the striking advantage over khabib, if lee can stuff his tds he wins
Yeah, I can see that.

He's a more polished striker than Khabib but I'd say that Khabib has a bit more stopping power.

Lee's defense and accuracy are lacking. He tends to eat a lot of shot in his fights. Khabib has very good defense and has shown the ability to stuff most shots thrown his way.

So, IMO, if Lee keeps the fight standing and uses his range properly he can win. However, if his defense slips and he gets dropped or taken down then Khabib will have a field day with him.

Did you see what he did to Johnson in his last fight??? Johnson is a way better striker than Lee and couldn´t do shit to Khabib, and couldn´t stop his takedowns and gnp either. And neither would Lee.
tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Lee if he can keep it standing but....... Iirc Chiesa took Lee down first sooo imma go with khabib via ragdoll non lubricated anal fisting

I don't even care.

Khabib destroyed all the hype, and momentum on his side. And at LW, I'll wonder if he actually makes it into the octagon, if/when he's scheduled again. I'm still in shock about it. I can't believe he fucked up the most important fight of his life.

BRUTAL !

khabibi should fight kevin lee, good tune up fight and he needs a win to be considered for the title

Back