Khabib vs Diaz?

He's fighting Ferguson next, who cares how he will do against anyone else. Disneyland thread.

I would like to see Nate Diaz vs Khabib.

I wonder if Nate Diaz would be the one to expose any of Khabib's flaws - looking at how Nate was able to handle both RDA and Conor. Diaz shown their faults, brought them a war and I love it when my favorite fighters are tested by fire. Conor and RDA are both still world class, and I wonder if Khabib would also be troubled by Nate's style and skill.

Nate is a stylistic nightmare for Khabib - really good and veteran in the areas where Khabib is good, and in the areas that counter the areas where Khabib is good. Diaz has much better striking than Khabib (who's striking is good enough and improving everything else considered). I would love to see this fight. I believe Diaz wins by round 2 Sub or TKO. And, Khabib is still future champ. A loss to Diaz doesn't discredit him.
This is number one bullshit

64mm3t_medium.gif

Up to this point, RDA was a vicious terminator like Shane Carwin, beast mode. Diaz made him look bad, the way the diaz bros make everyone look bad. That is what they do, and RDA was forced to grit and grind through an opponent that he thought he was just going to run through. So yes, Diaz got mauled by RDA, however RDA couldn't finish him and was clearly mentally disrupted. Heck, I would watch the rematch.

Nate has sullied Conor, Johnson, RDA, he is on a roll. If he fights Khabib, I think it would be a beautiful fight.

LOL RDA was only on a two fight win streak. Nate got embarrassed, especially when RDA started slapping him

Up to this point, RDA was a vicious terminator like Shane Carwin, beast mode. Diaz made him look bad, the way the diaz bros make everyone look bad. That is what they do, and RDA was forced to grit and grind through an opponent that he thought he was just going to run through. So yes, Diaz got mauled by RDA, however RDA couldn't finish him and was clearly mentally disrupted. Heck, I would watch the rematch.

Nate has sullied Conor, Johnson, RDA, he is on a roll. If he fights Khabib, I think it would be a beautiful fight.

807.gif

^^^

Nobody finishes nate.
Nate lost 30 -27, 30 - 26 and 30 -26. In no way did that sully RDA.

Back