Khabib vs Diaz?

Echo_Bliss

WHAT?!
@Green
Reaction score
I would like to see Nate Diaz vs Khabib.

I wonder if Nate Diaz would be the one to expose any of Khabib's flaws - looking at how Nate was able to handle both RDA and Conor. Diaz shown their faults, brought them a war and I love it when my favorite fighters are tested by fire. Conor and RDA are both still world class, and I wonder if Khabib would also be troubled by Nate's style and skill.

Nate is a stylistic nightmare for Khabib - really good and veteran in the areas where Khabib is good, and in the areas that counter the areas where Khabib is good. Diaz has much better striking than Khabib (who's striking is good enough and improving everything else considered). I would love to see this fight. I believe Diaz wins by round 2 Sub or TKO. And, Khabib is still future champ. A loss to Diaz doesn't discredit him.

They already had a brawl in the crowd at WSOF, so there is animosity between them.

Set it up Baldfather.

How the fuck was Nate able to "handle" RDA?

Nate was taken down and controlled by the likes of Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida.

Khabib is an incredibly bad match up for Nate, and Nate knows that.....

If you are one who honestly believes Nate is a bad much up for Khabib? I don't think you quite grasp the sport you're watching, or you simply have Nate and Khabib mixed up with other people.

im a die hard Conor fan and I legit want to watch Conor defend against Khabib if Khabib wins I really think Conor would sleep him I think Conor Khabib is a better fight then Khabib Diaz

Nate was taken down and controlled by the likes of Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida.

Khabib is an incredibly bad match up for Nate, and Nate knows that.....

If you are one who honestly believes Nate is a bad much up for Khabib? I don't think you quite grasp the sport you're watching, or you simply have Nate and Khabib mixed up with other people.
In the Top 5 LWs, Nate only beats Conor McGregor. Nate is too weak, the fact that Conor struggles against Nate shows that Conor has serious holes in his skills and fight IQ (I was convinced Conor would beat Nate in their first fight).

I don't give Nate a chance of beating Khabib. Not even a puncher's chance. Zero chance. It is Khabib's fight to lose.

How the fuck was Nate able to "handle" RDA?

Up to this point, RDA was a vicious terminator like Shane Carwin, beast mode. Diaz made him look bad, the way the diaz bros make everyone look bad. That is what they do, and RDA was forced to grit and grind through an opponent that he thought he was just going to run through. So yes, Diaz got mauled by RDA, however RDA couldn't finish him and was clearly mentally disrupted. Heck, I would watch the rematch.

Nate has sullied Conor, Johnson, RDA, he is on a roll. If he fights Khabib, I think it would be a beautiful fight.

Conor is still young enough to evolve/grow as a fighter, the question is, will he bother to.
I think Nate can do to Khabib close to what he did to Conor, and force Khabib into a trap and tap him. It would be frustrating, and everyone would be calling for a rematch.

Up to this point, RDA was a vicious terminator like Shane Carwin, beast mode. Diaz made him look bad, the way the diaz bros make everyone look bad. That is what they do, and RDA was forced to grit and grind through an opponent that he thought he was just going to run through. So yes, Diaz got mauled by RDA, however RDA couldn't finish him and was clearly mentally disrupted. Heck, I would watch the rematch.t.

If Khabib gets passed Cucuy, I think Nate will be next for him. But then again, if Khabib gets passed Cucuy, that would mean he will likely get passed Nate too since Nate poses the same threats as Cucuy.

With that being said, I agree with you and think both Nate and Cucuy are bad matchups stylistically for Khabib. Cucuy should win, and Khabib vs Nate will have to wait.

I wonder if Nate Diaz would be the one to expose any of Khabib's flaws - looking at how Nate was able to handle both RDA and Conor. Diaz shown their faults, brought them a war and I love it when my favorite fighters are tested by fire. Conor and RDA are both still world class, and I wonder if Khabib would also be troubled by Nate's style and skill.

Nate is a stylistic nightmare for Khabib - really good and veteran in the areas where Khabib is good, and in the areas that counter the areas where Khabib is good. Diaz has much better striking than Khabib (who's striking is good enough and improving everything else considered). I would love to see this fight. I believe Diaz wins by round 2 Sub or TKO. And, Khabib is still future champ. A loss to Diaz doesn't discredit him.
Handled RDA?

Shit he got beat in every way, even got outslapped in that fight. Wtf are you smoking?

IOEiMJ7LtW6UOgungmCiNW0w0gZ181yBkKNLz-Leea0.gif

Nate is a stylistic nightmare for Khabib
- really good and veteran in the areas where Khabib is good, and in the areas that counter the areas where Khabib is good. Diaz has much better striking than Khabib (who's striking is good enough and improving everything else considered). I would love to see this fight. I believe Diaz wins by round 2 Sub or TKO. And, Khabib is still future champ. A loss to Diaz doesn't discredit him.

What in the fuck lol

RDA absolutely dominated Diaz the entire fight.

Stylistic nightmare?Besides Conor,the rest of Nate's losses are to very good grapplers.He does pretty horrible vs wrestlers if he can't find a sub.Nate has shit tdd.

Back