Khabib vs Diaz II this weekend?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
image.png

Smart move by PFL. Wonder if Danis will be there getting his revenge.

Both Diaz bruvs, as well as the Nurmagomedov bruvs, will be united in smacking the living sh*t outta Dildo Anus.

NO ONE likes that clown.

khabib got beef with every1 lol

Rick Story?
More like Dick Story

image.png

I am sure Khabib and Nate have unfinished business plus it must sting the champ that he got beat soundly and ran away from Nate

Does he actually have beef with anyone outside direct competitors? And of course, Conor and Nate.
aldo hasnt even been at LW yet and they were beefing in like 2016 if i remember. khabib was telling him to move up

ideal next 3 fights i want for khabib are tony gsp and aldo. only 1 of those likely to happen tho, and it seems they're trying to dick tony again. so we may not even get that fight

On a side note those WW fights are gonna be fireworks, gonna be a fun night

aldo hasnt even been at LW yet and they were beefing in like 2016 if i remember. khabib was telling him to move up

ideal next 3 fights i want for khabib are tony gsp and aldo. only 1 of those likely to happen tho, and it seems they're trying to dick tony again. so we may not even get that fight

I'd be so mad if they skipped over Tony. It's the fight to make if the UFC was a legitimate sporting organization.

Unfortunately though <31>

Forgot about the Aldo beef but I guess Khabib wants the fight for his resume.

I'd be so mad if they skipped over Tony. It's the fight to make if the UFC was a legitimate sporting organization.

Unfortunately though <31>

Forgot about the Aldo beef but I guess Khabib wants the fight for his resume.
Yea, he's gonna get screwed, I already can feel it. He's going to fight Poirer cuz he's got nobody to fight now since Nate isn't gonna fight him. Nate will do Conor III, and Khabib is gonna be on the sidelines. I'll be shocked and surprised if Khabib and Tony is on for 1Q 2019. I bet Khabib is gone until summer 2019. So Tony going to take a fight in the meantime

I'd rather see Lee over Aldo. Lee is only 26 and if he gets past Al he's #2-3 in the division behind Tony, Khabib and Poirier. Gaethje would also present Khabib with an interesting challenge because he would kick the frick outta those legs and probably be able to stay on his feet better than barboza did.

Styles make fights... IDK that Aldo would have the cardio past round 1-2 to stuff Khabib takedowns. Plus if Aldo moves up I think he would rather do Conor 2 then take on Khabib... but IDK.

Diaz bros gave those russian sheeperds what they deserve.

I just think that out of all the fighters the Diaz brothers would be the most likely to fuck you up on the streets and not give a shit. I don't even like them, never have, but they strike me as tough motherfuckers

Back