Khabib vs Conor-Result prediction?

Shit was getting real for a minute with that finger.
GTwZeII.gif

Conor has big power and is an accurate striker. He will absolutely have a change to KO anyone . Khabib has at least a decent chin and if he gets ahold of Conor, he will beat him down. That is why it is a fight we want to see. There is a fair change it will be a quick KO or a once sided beat down. There is little doubt if Khabib gets him down and beats on him, Conor will fade. I'd bet the odds of Khabib getting him down are higher than a KO but I'd pay to watch this. I won't pay to watch him fight Nate, Floyd, or anyone not named Tony or Khabib right now.

If conor kos khabib, everyone here will start talking about "was khabib overrated?"

These fair weather khabib fans will turn on him as fast as they jumped on his nuts. Mark my words

Alvarez 2.0 russia version

Honestly? Conor loses on the ground, if he can't finish him in the first 2 rounds.

it is absolutely a possibility, I think Khabib smothering Conor is more likely but Conor landing a clean shot on Khabib is hardly far-fetched.

Khabib takes him down in the first minute 30. Works him over. 2nd round starts he gets the takedown in the fist 45 seconds repeats the first round . 3rd round khabib gets cocky tries to stand with him a exhausted McGregor manages to stagger khabib. Khabib gets back to business takes him down and pounds him out tko stoppage in the 3rd

Khabib takes him down, takes his back, flattens him out and gets the choke in the first round.

Takes Conor five knockdowns to beat Eddie and people think he will KO Khabib with one shot. LOL. Eddie was getting completely dominated and still found the clinch and also pushed Conor against the cage. This was also two years ago, ring rust will be a concern for Conor.

Conor won't fight Khabib he'll find a out probably attack a loaded greyhound tourist bus this time with two dollies...
Khabib isn't scary anymore. Barboza is begging for a rematch with pillow fist bob and he couldn't finish a part time fighter/realtor over 5 rounds.

Khabib wont be able to corner Conor. He will get rocked early and start getting desperate and even more sloppy in his TD's. Conor TKO's him probably in the first.

Tony or Max would be a much tougher fight for Conor. Tony probably being the toughest if he can actually make it to the cage.

What I think is gonna happen though is Khabib does Khabib and doesn't make the walk and we get a late replacement. Fuckin Edgar or something.

All these people saying sub? Bring this thread back up when it's time. Nate is a second degree black belt. Khabib doesnt haven't subs. 2 or 3 subs in the last 7/8 years.

i thought khabib himself once said that he just wanted to punish conor for 5 rounds...
so a decision win or finish in round 5 .

obviously khabib wins :)

Lol at the guy who said Barboza has a better ground game than Conor...lol Barboza is trash on the ground do you even grapple bro?

Conor by KO or Khabib by GNP but Conor will definitely look better than Barboza on the ground

Conor taps in 3.

Khabib undefeated
Conor cherry picks fights

Conor taps out in 3

No cardio no heart khabib is bigger and stronger than anyone he’s faced

Khabib isn't scary anymore. Barboza is begging for a rematch with pillow fist bob and he couldn't finish a part time fighter/realtor over 5 rounds.

You must be new to this? Nobody is watching Khabib expecting KO's which would be more merciful than being ground & pounded for 3-5rds take a look at the realtors face and Khabib's after that fight, Al may have preferred being slept by the pillow fisted bob than to be beaten black & blue. And why do think you have to KO someone every time to be considered a dominant fighter?

Last edited:
Back