Khabib vs Conor-Result prediction?

Khabib should win 9/10 but I think Conor's gonna flatline him.

I got a feeling the fight won't happen.

GTwZeII.gif

giphy (14).gif

Got a weird feeling you’ll be banned soon.

wow.

Khabib will brutally beat Connor the way BJ Penn tortured Jens Pulver the last time they fought. Khabib is a Terminator and he will make easy work of Connor.

Got a wierd feeling that's one of two possible outcomes to that fight, should it actually happen. Thanks, captain obvious.

The highest odds are:

1) Khabib by ragdoll (GnP or sub)
2) Conor by strikes or KO

It a nutshell it will come down to the classic TD vs TDD. If it goes the distance gas tank could be a huge influencial factor.
That's actually incorrect. Here in North America Odds Shark(which composes odds from all the top betting sites)only has 1 line (only credible sites) available and it's -115 for each fighter. ODDS ARE EVEN AT THIS POINT!

The -115 odds are from 5 dimes. Very credible online/offshore site. As far as that goes lol

Khabib wins round 3, McGregor either taps to strikes or quits, rolls over and gives an easy submission like he did the 1st Diaz fight

He showed hardly any ground game at all. I know he had just gotten tagged, but dang.....

1) Khabib takes Conor down and beats the shit out of him
2) Conor KO's Khabib off a counter

Conor fans will pick Conor, Khabib fans will pick Khabib. True story.

lol his first boxing match ever against the best to ever do it who was 49-0 how retarded are you? it's a different sport and has nothing to do with how he would do against khabib

When Khabib takes him down and pounds on him and wins, are you going to come in and say that Conor is not a wrestler?

I predict Conor would get smashed before the fight even happens I say Conor gets smashed the first staredown Conor tries to do something to piss Khabib off Khabib has none of it picks Conor up slams him on his head and elbows him to sleep. Honestly I don't see Conor lasting before the official fight

Back