Khabib via 2nd round submission. Kimura.

lol he didn't get ragdolled at all. Khabib stalled the entiere first round and did nothing but lay on Conor. Pathetic.

Keep talking, you are only exposing yourself as having

1. Never trained any grappling arts (probably never trained any martial arts at all, because anyone who has truly put their time into martial arts would recognize and appreciate the skill in grappling as well.)
2. Knowing nothing about the sport in general

Just like most of Conor's fans.

Conor was lazy and unprepared. The conclusion at that point in time was that khabib had this fight in the bag.

No need for a rematch yet. Conor needs to get the fire back. 2 or 3 fights to prove he's back.

Poirier, iaquinta, cerrone. Get through those guys....then lets see how a rematch plays out.

He didn't even win the 3rd Imo, he just did better that round so people automatically assumed Conor won it when in reality Khabib was out-striking the very gassed McGregor.
Or maybe people assume Conor won R3 because he outstruck him something like 3 or 4 to 1 for gawdsake, round 3 wasn't even in dispute or even that close. R1 was far closer than R3, an argument could be made for that being a draw as Conor pretty much neutralized Khabib on the ground in that round.

I'll never let it go.

You know why?

Because if Conor had KO'd Khabib in the 3rd round, despite all his cheating, his fans would still be gloating and calling him the GOAT.

So we have to talk about the cheating.

We have to make sure everyone knows Conor doesn't stand a chance against Khabib in a fair fight, period.

<YeahOKJen>

I don't think he was about to break his arm but if that really was the case they you'd be some fool not to bend the rules to save your arm. Are you really saying in that scenario TS you'd just let another man break your arm so you could maintain your honor of always following the rules to the letter lol.

Or maybe people assume Conor won R3 because he outstruck him something like 3 or 4 to 1 for gawdsake, round 3 wasn't even in dispute or even that close. R1 was far closer than R3, an argument could be made for that being a draw as Conor pretty much neutralized Khabib on the ground in that round.

Conor neutralized Khabib's GNP, but Khabib still controlled him on the ground and got dominant position over and over in the 1st.

Conor won round 3 I agree. But Khabib pretty much stood in front of him, ate his punches and slapped him back like they were nothing.

Wasn't Khabib supposed to get flatlined if he stood in front of Conor for more than 20 seconds?

Also, the only reason there even was a round 3 in the first place was because Conor cheated.

I don't think he was about to break his arm but if that really was the case they you'd be some fool not to bend the rules to save your arm. Are you really saying in that scenario TS you'd just let another man break your arm so you could maintain your honor of always following the rules to the letter lol.

My point is that Conor is not good enough to legally defend a kimura from Khabib.

He has to resort to cheating, otherwise he's no match for Khabib.

I'm not assuming that. Everyone knows he didn't win via 2nd round sub.

I'm saying that he would have won via 2nd round sub, if it wasn't for Conor's scumbag cheating tactics.

You already lost this one, go lay down somewhere.
saying "he would have won" as if its a fact is what I'm referring to as dumb.
Its hard to lose something that only happened in your imagination kiddo..

saying "he would have won" as if its a fact is what I'm referring to as dumb.
Its hard to lose something that only happened in your imagination kiddo..

It is a fact, if you know what you are looking at.

I keep forgetting that this is Sherdog and most of you know anything about MMA though. Especially the Conor fans.

My point is that Conor is not good enough to legally defend a kimura from Khabib.

He has to resort to cheating, otherwise he's no match for Khabib.

Pretty sure Conor defended against the kimura at least one other time too. Also Khabib threw a few shots after the bell so is hardly innocent himself, it was a grudge fight, bit naive to expect it to be completely clean.

Pretty sure Conor defended against the kimura at least one other time too. Also Khabib threw a few shots after the bell so is hardly innocent himself, it was a grudge fight, bit naive to expect it to be completely clean.

Clearly that time he felt he wasn't good enough and that Khabib was going to snap his shit, otherwise why cheat?

If he is able to defend it legally, he would have done it.

He blatantly threw an illegal strike and literally risked getting a point taken away. You don't do that unless you feel like you are in serious danger.

Clearly that time he felt he wasn't good enough and that Khabib was going to tap him, otherwise why cheat?
Because the opportunity to knee Khabib in the face presented itself whilst Khabib was shit talking with Dana so why not? It both served as an escape whilst also inflicting a bit of damage, 2 birds with one stone, energy efficient.

Jesus move on, this fight was like 2 months ago. People that are khabib fans are so butt hurt about him winning. Makes no sense. Did u know there has been like 75 fights since then and there are others coming up?

Because the opportunity to knee Khabib in the face presented itself whilst Khabib was shit talking with Dana so why not? It both served as an escape whilst also inflicting a bit of damage, 2 birds with one stone, energy efficient.

Because <{danayeah}>

If Khabib held him down in that position and kneed him back, I guarantee you would be crying about it and Khabib would have a point taken. If not DQ'd.

If knees on the ground were allowed and Khabib was allowed to return the favor from that position he would have destroyed Conor's face.

Jesus move on, this fight was like 2 months ago. People that are khabib fans are so butt hurt about him winning. Makes no sense. Did u know there has been like 75 fights since then and there are others coming up?

I'll never move on.

Conor's only highlights from this fight were his cheating moves, so of course I will talk about it.

Because <{danayeah}>

If Khabib held him down in that position and kneed him back, I guarantee you would be crying about it and Khabib would have a point taken. If not DQ'd.

If knees on the ground were allowed and Khabib was allowed to return the favor from that position he would have destroyed Conor's face.

I wouldn't be crying at all, I don't really have a big moral objection to bending the rules, I see it as a calculated risk. If you think the reward/risk is worth it then fair enough, take whatever strategy gives you the greatest probability of winning as that is all that matters at the end of the day. Often times I think fighters should bend the rules more as you will usually only get a warning before a point deduction so you are allowed one freebee and should use it. Hell the point deduction isn't really a big deal as it usually won't determine the outcome of the fight.

I wouldn't be crying at all, I don't really have a bit moral objection to bending the rules, I see it as a calculated risk. If you think the reward/risk is worth it then fair enough, take whatever strategy gives you the greatest probability of winning as that is all that matters at the end of the day. Often times I think fighters should bend the rules more as you will usually only get a warning before a point deduction so you are allowed one freebee and should use it. Hell the point deduction isn't really a big deal as it usually won't determine the outcome of the fight.

I dont think there should even be warnings.

Foul = point deduction, intentional or not they still negatively affect the fouled fighter so it is only fair that a point is taken. 3 fouls = DQ, simple as that. If you foul 3x you are clearly doin it on purpose.

0 tolerance for cheating. If you cant play by the rules, you lose.

tell me this aint true...still talking about khabib and conor? wtf. get over it dumbasses. Conor got raped. He was chicken a after all.

Meh, Knees and kicks to the head from that position should be allowed anyway, and it was funny because it was just when Khabib was gonna start shit talking Dana.

<36>

Conor robbed us of Khabib talking shit to Dana whilst smashing his boy, can't meh at that bro.

Back