Khabib via 2nd round submission. Kimura.

What is this retarded shit you are talking about?

Conor literally used the illegal knee and put his feet on the fence to stop a kimura as it was happening.

If he didn't use those illegal moves during that moment, he would have been submitted in the 2nd round.

He only survived due to cheating. PERIOD.
woulda coulda shoulda.. stop whining
fighters cheat all the time. he didn't get submitted so your op is retarded

If that weak knee....from the bottom position I might add...had any effect of Khabib whatsoever, that's pretty sad bro. We see worse fouls on damn near every fight these days, and they're never called. Khabib could've been called for stalling...which is never ever done in the UFC.

This ain't PRIDE FC where they actually enforce rules ya know.

What's sad is that Conor felt the need to cheat otherwise Khabib would have taken his arm home with him.

He knew he couldn't compete skill for skill.

woulda coulda shoulda.. stop whining
fighters cheat all the time. he didn't get submitted so your op is retarded

Khabib never cheated and still got a clean victory. Conor cheated and got brutally destroyed.

He had to cheat just to survive, and he STILL couldn't survive.

He doesn't even belong in the Octagon with Khabib.

Next.

Knee-jerk reaction. Khabib starts talking to Dana and Conor had a “oh hell no” moment and reacted. I don’t think it changed anything because Khabib still had the hold afterwards and it never looked like it was going anywhere anyways, before or after the knee. Khabib was just talking shit like he was vs Johnson. Do you TS remember when Khabib was talking to Dana while attempting to finish MJ in the second and then MJ blasts him in the face with a legal punch? Khabib didn’t get the finish there either.

Yes, it was illegal and yes it wasn’t the only illegal thing Conor did but I still think people making too much of it, not to say that Conor doesn’t deserve some scrutiny.

Khabib never cheated and still got a clean victory. Conor cheated and got brutally destroyed.

He had to cheat just to survive, and he STILL couldn't survive.

He doesn't even belong in the Octagon with Khabib.

Next.
i didn't dispute that.. you assuming Khabib won via 2nd round sub is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction. Khabib starts talking to Dana and Conor had a “oh hell no” moment and reacted. I don’t think it changed anything because Khabib still had the hold afterwards and it never looked like it was going anywhere anyways, before or after the knee. Khabib was just talking shit like he was vs Johnson. Do you TS remember when Khabib was talking to Dana while attempting to finish MJ in the second and then MJ blasts him in the face with a legal punch? Khabib didn’t get the finish there either.

Yes, it was illegal and yes it wasn’t the only illegal thing Conor did but I still think people making too much of it, not to say that Conor doesn’t deserve some scrutiny.

The illegal knee and the foot in the fence literally stopped the submission.

It did change things.

I don't give a shit about whether it was a knee jerk reaction or not, the rules are the rules and they need to be enforced. Conor should have had a point taken.

Herb Dean is a corrupt piece of shit. Khabib should have beat his ass too after the fight.

i didn't dispute that.. you assuming Khabib won via 2nd round sub is dumb.

I'm not assuming that. Everyone knows he didn't win via 2nd round sub.

I'm saying that he would have won via 2nd round sub, if it wasn't for Conor's scumbag cheating tactics.

You already lost this one, go lay down somewhere.

The illegal knee and the foot in the fence literally stopped the submission.

It did change things.

I don't give a shit about whether it was a knee jerk reaction or not, the rules are the rules and they need to be enforced. Conor should have had a point taken.

Herb Dean is a corrupt piece of shit. Khabib should have beat his ass too after the fight.
I made a few threads on the bad herb already, where have you been bro?

If that weak knee....from the bottom position I might add...had any effect of Khabib whatsoever, that's pretty sad bro. We see worse fouls on damn near every fight these days, and they're never called. Khabib could've been called for stalling...which is never ever done in the UFC.

This ain't PRIDE FC where they actually enforce rules ya know.
This.

Conor was robbed. Conor is most dangerous in the 1st round and Herb let the coward Khabib stall for the entire round.

The illegal knee was a blessing in disguise. It exposed Conor nuthuggers as absolute slime, since you need to be completely lacking integrity and any sort of respect for the sport to defend garbage tactics like that. Even Jon "Roids" Jones does not tend to cheat so blatantly with his eyepokes.

Khabib destroyed both Caner and the reputation of his delusional """fans""" in that fight.

The illegal knee was a blessing in disguise. It exposed Conor nuthuggers as absolute slime, since you need to be completely lacking integrity and any sort of respect for the sport to defend garbage tactics like that. Even Jon "Roids" Jones does not tend to cheat so blatantly with his eyepokes.

Khabib destroyed both Caner and the reputation of his delusional """fans""" in that fight.

He destroyed the warrior/gangster hybrid image he likes to portray.

Caner lacks heart and really fears Khabib.

This.

Conor was robbed. Conor is most dangerous in the 1st round and Herb let the coward Khabib stall for the entire round.

Conor is most dangerous in the 1st round...

But only when he's not getting ragdolled like a bitch. <45>

Meh, Knees and kicks to the head from that position should be allowed anyway, and it was funny because it was just when Khabib was gonna start shit talking Dana.

<36>

Exactly, Conor is literally human garbage for those illegal tactics.

I have never seen anyone cheat that blatantly.

Meh, Knees and kicks to the head from that position should be allowed anyway, and it was funny because it was just when Khabib was gonna start shit talking Dana.

<36>

I think they should be allowed too.

Khabib would have destroyed Conor's face from that position if he was allowed to return the favor with knees.

EnchantedWiltedAlabamamapturtle.gif

But unfortunately they are not allowed in the UFC, so Conor still cheated.

If Khabib kneed him back he would have been DQ'd right then and there.

it was justified, khabib spoke against conor's worldview. He also said his whiskey was bad and hence the irish culture

Conor is most dangerous in the 1st round...

But only when he's not getting ragdolled like a bitch. <45>
lol he didn't get ragdolled at all. Khabib stalled the entiere first round and did nothing but lay on Conor. Pathetic.

Back