Khabib UPSET with Conor for CORRUPTING the youth in this TMZ interview

You know what's good for youth?

Seeing videos of you wrestling chained bears when you were younger. Nothing spells role model like pretending animal cruelty is okay.

during the conference Conor said "don't pull out of this one because you know what will happen to you we will slaughter you and your whole family on your own soil"

that's just stupid and Khabib 100% probably didn't even understand what Conor said.

Really wish Khabib reacted to Conor like he did against Abel though.

that's just stupid and Khabib 100% probably didn't even understand what Conor said.

Really wish Khabib reacted to Conor like he did against Abel though.
yeah but if you're going to grab 16 pals to encircle a lone midget Flyweight and feign jump him because in khabibs mind "Artemis disrespected his honor by picking Conor over him, and his honor will always be defended" the least he could have done was say something back

You know what's good for youth?

Seeing videos of you wrestling chained bears when you were younger. Nothing spells role model like pretending animal cruelty is okay.

Most people in Russia, and especially Dagestan, don't give a shit about that.

It doesn't fit into their conception of a good moral man.

yeah but if you're going to grab 16 pals to encircle a lone midget Flyweight and feign jump him because in khabibs mind "Artemis disrespected his honor by picking Conor over him, and his honor will always be defended" the least he could have done was say something back

I think the best thing you can do to react to Conor's psychological warfare is to be like Nate and just be ready to slap him at any point and keep questioning his authenticity.

I think the best thing you can do to react to Conor's psychological warfare is to be like Nate and just be ready to slap him at any point and keep questioning his authenticity.
for sure you're correct , but it's kind of hypocritical in my view , but it is what it is, in 2 weeks these two can say whatever they want in the cage

I want to see Conor knock him out flat on his back, then run to his corner gets a shot of his whiskey and pours it down Kabibs mouth. I know, it's a WWE thing, oh the drama this would create

Hahaha, me and my brothers like to get drunk and watch WrestleMania every year (comedy gold) and that comment made me remember Chris Jericho KOing CM Punk then pouring a 26 of whiskey on him while mocking his alchoalic dad, hahaha, hilarious.

Conor is an alcoholic intoxicated filthy individual who looked into people's intimacy and personal lives and use any story to disrespect his opponents.
He brought alcohol in a press conference to show his ultimate disrepect for Khabib's religion and even offered him to drink his whiskey.
Classless and vulgar. Cursing and shouting during all the press conference.
Such an embarrassing moment for the sport.

Khabib still refused to talk about Conor and his father and said he only talks about himself before all.

Now who is the Rat?

Jeez i can smell your pu**y from here.

Means a whole lot coming from a guy who has ties with a known war criminal and a manager also with extremist affiliations.

Real good example.

I think you have a mental illness if you take everything he says literally, and taking it to heart the way you obviously are. Are you this upset about the fact that Khabib supported a russian hip hop stars concert being cancelled by way of physical threat? Are you this upset that Khabib quite literally called this particular star the equivalent of a fa**ot on his social media of which he has millions of followers, based soley on the fact that the stars values don't align with his beliefs? Are you this upset that Khabib is acting upset about Conor's language, but at the same time he is most notably identified by the term, "No. 1 BULLSHIT", straight from his own lips?

At least he hold good moral against immorality. I give him that.

Coming from the guy that laughed at homeless people he paid to do pushups.

"don't pull out you already know what will happen, we will slaughter your whole family on your own soil "
Conor is THIS level of complete scumbag but Sherdog loses sleep/bitches non-stop about how Khabib's wife's wedding dress looked while cheering on the scumbag thug.

Khabib makes a great point... looks like Conor's scumbag behavior is emulated by the youth. Once he is totally humiliated hopefully the lemmings stop emulating him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back