Khabib UPSET with Conor for CORRUPTING the youth in this TMZ interview

People are way too emotional invested in this fight. I have my favorite but I'll keep it to myself. Can't wait for the 7th of October! Let's see who is brave enough to face the shittalking that's going to happen!

I think you're gonna miss the fight bro <45>

He is also an Islamist who wants to ban music from his home country, and whose wife's photos cannot be found. Some moralist Khabib is.

He is also an Islamist who wants to ban music from his home country, and whose wife's photos cannot be found. Some moralist Khabib is.
Much like Dee for Conor, Khabib’s wife is nothing but a beard. These two hate each other because they see themselves in their opponent. Two deeply closeted dudes.

what tha fook are u talking, Khabob?
kids love Conor

ATsfQ4O.gif

It's all relative isn't it? I agree the above is backwards fairy tale shit. But so too is believing in all the other religions and bitches fucking like whores (which I love) but then wearing a white dress to their wedding like they are some vestal virgin. Hypocritical much?

The funniest thing is 90% of the arseholes criticising backwards shit like Khabib's photo above would happily parade their whore daughter around in a white dress on her 'big day'.

You know there's a saying - Anyone driving faster than you is a crazy hoon while anyone driving slower than you is a noob driver. This is what I'm seeing here, people who have their own backwards shit trying to judge other's backwards shit.

I bet Conor's wife Dee wore a white dress on her wedding day but underneath it was still a whore pussy which had been fucked to shit by 10% of Crumlin's population, Conor's horse cock and 20% of plastic toys/vibrators/root vegetables and the only reason no one ever saw her loose pussy lips flapping in the wind is because of that white fucking dress covering it.

<escalate99><Huh2><SelenaWow><Dylan>

I bet Conor's wife Dee wore a white dress on her wedding day but underneath it was still a whore pussy which had been fucked to shit by 10% of Crumlin's population, Conor's horse cock and 20% of plastic toys/vibrators/root vegetables and the only reason no one ever saw her loose pussy lips flapping in the wind is because of that white fucking dress covering it.

Seek therapy

You know how stupid you sound calling Nessa a wahabist isalmist? It's much worst than if some idiot said it about Khabib.

The current U.S President is a draft dodger, Ali knew the Vietcong wasn't African Americans problem, white supremacist right here in the U.S is the biggest issue.

African Americans fought in every single U.S war, were the first to die for the U.S Independence, and fought for the freedom of others(including jews in Europe) while not being free in their own nation. All of that just to be treated worst than enemy combatant Nazis. African Americans don't need a lecture from you or anybody on what it mean to be patriotic.

African American blood outweigh your small taxes.

Those mass shooters are mostly from fatherless homes.

Much like Dee for Conor, Khabib’s wife is nothing but a beard. These two hate each other because they see themselves in their opponent. Two deeply closeted dudes.
Interesting theory. I will not dismiss it!

There aren't many more productive or character building habits to get into than martial arts
Very underrated comment. The fact that your post hasn't received more likes exposes how few posters here actually train.

is it safe to say that Conor is in his head and that this shook fat glass jawed fake respect rat will be done in one Or will khabib smesh this guy insha'Allah 27-0?

Says the guy who was forced to wrestle bears as a child ...

Khabib is right. Need I remind you all about what Conor's influence did to that poor Gallagher boy?

t8cvMzU.jpg

Khabib is right. Need I remind you all about what Conor's influence did to that poor Gallagher boy?

t8cvMzU.jpg

Guy on lower right is making me laugh
All others are trying to look gangsta, but he looks so happy lol

Lol at MMA-fighters being role models. If anything they should tell the "young generation" to stay the hell away from this brutal sport. Watching is fine of course, but you don't want your kids to compete in this kind of sport.

It was obvious he was talking about manners and alcohol

I role model
I grab 20 guys to encircle midget Flyweight with trex arms
I must always defend my honor

I stay on bus
I say nothing when Conor threatens to kill my wife
I am good guy

I highly doubt that he understood everything Conor said. I'm Mexican/American, I've living in the USA for 9 years and yet sometimes I have to playback when Conor is talking.

Back