Khabib trolling Conor about conference tommorow

That was supposed to be clever? Jesus he’s going to get horribly embarrassed on the microphone tomorrow.

Ali is working overtime. Khabib will have to speak for himself tomorrow. Only so many times he can say “send me location” and “give me your chicken” before he starts sounding like a Dagestani Forest Gump.

Have you ever seen Khabib get rattled or lose his cool?

Mental strength breaks language barriers.

Conor's going to angrily yell some pre-rehearsed lines into the mic while pounding his chest and Khabib's going to respond with a simple line in broken english and make McChicken look like an idiot.

Have you ever seen Khabib get rattled or lose his cool?

Mental strength breaks language barriers.

Conor's going to angrily yell some pre-rehearsed lines into the mic while pounding his chest and Khabib's going to respond with a simple line in broken english and make McChicken look like an idiot.

he'll also be at the venue several hours early, and wait in his locker room and pretend to be late

Konour fanboys : not funny, immature, waste of time. Khabob is shook.

Konour haters : hilarious, best shit I have seen in a while, clever as fuck, McChicken is shook.

Bottom line, all imbeciles.

bottom line: everyone who cares about the legitimacy of this sport should want khabib to rearrange his face

Khabib trying too hard here, he forgot to leave out the part where he was asking Conor for tips

This dm was sent after 205 where Khabib was on the undercard. Lol. Conor went on to box Mayweather. Khabib was even more of a nobody back then. Now he gets his shot at McGregor and gets a lot of money while doing it. No chickens here. I’m looking forward to this fight
Why can't we have more fans like this guy... TS I think might just be the biggest khabibi dick riders in these forums. Makes the same thread tree time a day.

Can't we all just agree it's a great match up and watch the same fight in october

What time is this shit supposed to be on at anyway?? Haven't seen any promo.

bottom line: everyone who cares about the legitimacy of this sport should want khabib to rearrange his face

The UFC will remain a fucking circus nonetheless bud. They went too far with this shit to go back. There are 2 possible scenarios for the fans; losing interest or making peace with it.

Hahaha. This normally wouldn't be that funny but coming from Khabib himself makes it so.

The UFC will remain a fucking circus nonetheless bud. They went too far with this shit to go back. There are 2 possible scenarios for the fans; losing interest or making peace with it.

The UFC will remain a circus but I can't help but want all the dipshits to get a dose of reality. I'm never making peace with it.

Back