Khabib trolling Conor about conference tommorow

Khaboob is acting like an obsessed ex-gf making an idiot of himself. He’s showing his mental weakness more everyday. He’s in trouble.

ha ha , is this the sound of an idiot.
such an idiot also puts Ali together with his hero.

look,this happens if you have wet dreams about Conor.
<Waaah>
Here's a loyal Muslim that's so brainwashed that he called laughing the sound of an idiot

An important observation: the cries Conor makes in the video are those of a rooster. The rooster is associated with passive homosexuals in Russian prison slang. Essentially, Khabib is telling us that Conor is a :eek::eek::eek:et, lmao.

Khabibs famous quote is “send me location” but the location was the brooklyn arena and he hide in fear like a coward, dude got punked, yet he felt tough slapping artem lol pathetic

Conor threw some dollies then him and all of his goons ran away...

I bet Conor felt real tough throwing shit while the doors were locked.

He ran away before the bus stopped and anyone could get out.

So the guy who chose to fight khabib is a chicken?
Make sense ffs.

ha ha , is this the sound of an idiot.
such an idiot also puts Ali together with his hero.

look,this happens if you have wet dreams about Conor.
That dumbfuck said "Conor's left gave Ali the shakes". I knew Conor nuthuggers were retarded, but that SOB takes the cake.

That dumbfuck said "Conor's left gave Ali the shakes". I knew Conor nuthuggers were retarded, but that SOB takes the cake.
Ha ha,dont say that to him,I felt sorry for him after that message.he might have difficulties to use his brain.
As I said he got to many wet dreams with Conor but we can chose him as the nuthugger of the week.
He would be happy for a week

Conor threw some dollies then him and all of his goons ran away...

I bet Conor felt real tough throwing shit while the doors were locked.

He ran away before the bus stopped and anyone could get out.
We did similar things when we were children.
Ringing on the doors and run away

Back