Khabib trolling Conor about conference tommorow

It's not funny because Conor is obviously not a chicken because he signed to fight khabib when he could have fought Diaz, gsp, Woodley or whoever the fuck else he wanted to

It was funny.

That doesn't mean McGregor's not winning inside the first two rounds though. You're allowed to enjoy both sides.

Still very little promo from either side. I think both men are taking this fight very seriously.

Ali is working overtime. Khabib will have to speak for himself tomorrow. Only so many times he can say “send me location” and “give me your chicken” before he starts sounding like a Dagestani Forest Gump.

<TheWire1> and a legend is born

I think it’s funny Conor requested the press conference be in NYC (which makes no sense) simply because he wants Khabib to fly 5.5 hrs from San Jose to get yelled at over a microphone for an hour. Only to have to fly another 5.5 hrs back to San Jose to begin the highest stakes weight cut of his career. For Conor NYC was a just the half way point from Dublin to Vegas. He would have stopped there to refuel anyway. Now that shits hilarious.
you do realize that:
1- Dublin-NY is a lot longer than SJ-NY
2- That irish buffoon will have to go to LV also
He's traveling a lot more!

its not supposed to make you laugh out loud. Is supposed to just be a nice corny joke. You guys have no empathy.

That was supposed to be clever? Jesus he’s going to get horribly embarrassed on the microphone tomorrow.
What's he gonna say to embarrass him?

Broke bum
Can't take the left
Super heavyweight paychecks
Gucci mink
Head clean off

Did I miss any?

That's the only embarrassing Conor can do because Khabib is gonna embarrass Conor in the cage.

Last edited:
the unfortunate thing about about the vid is theyve used a rooster crow. I dunno if youve ever tried to fuck with a rooster but that cunt will go for you full stop.

rooster ko1 ali abdelaziz

That was supposed to be clever? Jesus he’s going to get horribly embarrassed on the microphone tomorrow.
Better to be embarrassed on the microphone than in a fight. :cool:

fuck i hope mcgregor verbally rinses ali tomorrow. remember that bellend saying he was gonna fuck mcgregor up from the bus

I genuinely don't understand how this is supposed to be funny, I'm really a fan of both. So him sending an IM to Conor asking Conor to fight him is funny? Or the mirror or family part?

"I stay on bus" still shook he has to talk on twitter.

Get real mate. Anyone surrounding a dude on a weight cut is the pussy here. Conor's always trying to eke out some bullshit size advantage. That's gone on 6 Oct.

Just like he did to Nate and Floyd, trueth seeps through the bullshit and speaks volumes above worthless dribble

Get real mate. Anyone surrounding a dude on a weight cut is the pussy here. Conor's always trying to eke out some bullshit size advantage. That's gone on 6 Oct.

Yet he had no weightcut issues while pressing Artem with his dagiarmy, mate.
asdvca.jpg
- i stay on bus.

October 6 his head will clatter on the canvas inside one round.
And still Champ Champ.

dont worry about Khabibs IQ , do something for your own.
there are some games where you can have brain storming, maybe you will find some help there
stfu peasant your like to post ratio is too trash to speak to me...
Bitter bum mad cuz Conor's left gave Ali the shakes

stfu peasant your like to post ratio is too trash to speak to me...
Bitter bum mad cuz Conor's left gave Ali the shakes
ha ha , is this the sound of an idiot.
such an idiot also puts Ali together with his hero.

look,this happens if you have wet dreams about Conor.

Ali is working overtime. Khabib will have to speak for himself tomorrow. Only so many times he can say “send me location” and “give me your chicken” before he starts sounding like a Dagestani Forest Gump.
send me location is short but by far more effective than all the shit Conor is talking.

Back