Khabib training wrestling at AKA in preparation for Conor

You must not be very well informed if A) those are nobodies and B) if you think these are vastly different from his other camps. These are the guys he trains and spars with on a regular basis.

he would need DC if he was fighting someone like Kevin Lee. Also Im sure there are enough guys who can emulate conors physique and style better than rockhold, e.g. guys like Makhachev

khabib, you have to cleanse the evil from the ufc. not sure if I trust you, though

You must not be very well informed if A) those are nobodies and B) if you think these are vastly different from his other camps. These are the guys he trains and spars with on a regular basis.
Mr. Insider. Let's be honest, you don't know shit about his "other camps".

Who is Khabib training with at AKA?

I wonder if DC's broken hand, Luke's leg injury, or Cain's litany of injuries will effect his preparation.

I think Luke can emulate Conor's style and give him good looks so hopefully he's healthy enough.
View attachment 422319
View attachment 422321
View attachment 422323
View attachment 422325
View attachment 422327
He's training with Violent Bob Ross, Luis is a southpaw
38914399_1795351470562824_8059276779690393600_n.jpg

Guy in the first picture looks like teenage Robbie Lawler

he would need DC if he was fighting someone like Kevin Lee. Also Im sure there are enough guys who can emulate conors physique and style better than rockhold, e.g. guys like Makhachev
How do you emulate one of the best counter strikers in the sport? Someone could have the same style, same height, same reach, they cant emulate Conors reaction time and power. I hope Conor loses btw but they arent finding a guy to match Conor. The "spotlights" have a huge factor to.

He's training with his can cousin Abukar, his 125 pounder cousin and a buncha other ramadan observing autists.

Conor via KO confirmed.

How do you emulate one of the best counter strikers in the sport? Someone could have the same style, same height, same reach, they cant emulate Conors reaction time and power. I hope Conor loses btw but they arent finding a guy to match Conor. The "spotlights" have a huge factor to.
???
I never said they would find a guy that could emulate Conor perfectly, I just said there are probably other guys who could emulate him better than Rockhold can.
Please read, before you get outraged, people...

Back