Khabib training wrestling at AKA in preparation for Conor

Khabib ... training wrestling ... at AKA?

<Huh2>

Thanks for the video. Aka videos are always fun.

o.jpg

"That loud snap in your knee is your muscles growing !"
"No gain without excruciating pain !"

Really nice vid and Khabib does look impressive

Really nice vid and Khabib does look impressive
Seriously, if Conor wins this fight I don't want any more bullshit. No more excuses from haters

Conor at his heaviest and eating to gain weight is only 168lbs...

Meanwhile Khabib walks around at 190lbs for fun...

Plus Khabib is an impressive wrestler....

If/when Conor beats Kahbib it needs to be recognized as the greatest P4P win in MMA history (and the most significant win ever too)

Nah he cut some weight to weigh in at 168 for the rematch against Diaz. He is a bit more heavy then that.

170 +

Seriously, if Conor wins this fight I don't want any more bullshit. No more excuses from haters

Meanwhile Khabib walks around at 190lbs for fun...

Plus Khabib is an impressive wrestler....

If/when Conor beats Kahbib it needs to be recognized as the greatest P4P win in MMA history (and the most significant win ever too)

Bud, i hear ya, but you shouldn't really care about what everybody will say. Haters will always gonna hate, even if Conor would win with a flawless performance.
It really doesn't matter if they hate.

Haha that’s kind of funny, but that’s actually what a bjj guy taught me to belly down. The bottom arm is there to flag because if you don’t the opponent will jump on your back.

Flag means to stick your arm out to stop the back take
If you’re rolling to you’re belly, then they are getting your back...

Conor can't even outgrapple Nate Diaz<45>

There are levels to this game and Conor fans are in for a rude awakening.

Dude is going to get slammed through the canvas.
You know Diaz is no joke on the ground right ?

Diaz's wrestling sucks and he TD'ed McGregor easily and also subbed him.

His grappling and wrestling isn't 1/10th of what Khabib brings to the table. That's why Diaz ducks Khabib like the plague.

Khabib is going to ragdoll Conor like he's made out of paper.

Bud, i hear ya, but you shouldn't really care about what everybody will say. Haters will always gonna hate, even if Conor would win with a flawless performance.
It really doesn't matter if they hate.
I dont care what they say. I'm sure real fans of MMA will give Conor his credit. And it will be fun drinking the tears of haters.

Nah he cut some weight to weigh in at 168 for the rematch against Diaz. He is a bit more heavy then that.

170 +
Nope

Confirmed by Rogan and Conor's team

"Conor had zero weight cut and had 2 breakfasts the mourning of weigh ins just to weigh UP to 168"

In fact, that extra weight likely hurt Conor

That's the one mistake Conor seemes to have fixed. Now he weighs less for speed, instead of trying to put on weight to "match" the bigger guys

Last edited:
His chin is not what causes a knock out it is his skull accelerating faster than his brain or vise versa causing a collision which causes a bruise on the brain. WTF does the look of his chin have to do with it?

Back