Khabib training with Cain

It simulates perfectly the only thing Clowner does well that Khabib is afraid of: punch really hard, except Cain punches harder by virtue of being a big boi.

Cain will probably only be throwing at 60% and he can't simulate Conor's speed and accuracy so not really a great way to prepare for Conor at really. Would be better off with a smaller but faster sparing partner.

It simulates perfectly the only thing Clowner does well that Khabib is afraid of: punch really hard, except Cain punches harder by virtue of being a big boi.
He’s very quick and hits you with shots you don’t see coming due to great footwork and counters. Completely different animal than Cain who marches forward and punches hard.

Cain will probably only be throwing at 60% and he can't simulate Conor's speed and accuracy so not really a great way to prepare for Conor at really. Would be better off with a smaller but faster sparing partner.
Technique wise? Sure, but Cain simulates the looming threat of a KO very well.

He’s very quick and hits you with shots you don’t see coming due to great footwork and counters. Completely different animal than Cain who marches forward and punches hard.
As I've stated, I believe this is a way for Khabib to prepare psychologically for the fight. Khabib absolutely needs to be dominant to win the fight, he can't hesitate due to fear of a potential KO.

No. The only time that "one" left KOd a guy was Aldo. The rest were multiple lefts.

Actually it was the hammer fists that put Aldo out IIRC. The left just put him down on queer street.

i don't have the gif, but that uppercut made his ears ripple! like a shockwave

UpstandingDosSantos.gif

There are plenty of fast boxers at AKA. Cain just taught Khabib how to close the distance.

There are plenty of fast boxers at AKA. Cain just taught Khabib how to close the distance.
Khabib is going to be diving for Conor’s lead leg from the sound of the bell. Rinse and repeat until it works. He wants nothing to do with Conor’s hands. Hope he catches a knee to the dome when he comes diving in low.

Actually it was the hammer fists that put Aldo out IIRC. The left just put him down on queer street.
I'm an Aldo fan but he was donezo after that first punch. But if we're going down that road, yeah you're right. BJM knee was probably the worse though.

Max Holloway was the only guy in 21 fights who wasnt dropped by his left. Those arent good odds for Khabib.
Johnson tagged Khabib pretty decently yet he didn't really show he was hurt. Johnson might not be as technical as McGregor but he definitely has KO power. His odds are fine. The only odds people should be worried about are McGregor's chances of getting a knockout. Because when Khabib takes him down it will look a lot like his fight against Johnson.

Johnson tagged Khabib pretty decently yet he didn't really show he was hurt. Johnson might not be as technical as McGregor but he definitely has KO power. His odds are fine. The only odds people should be worried about are McGregor's chances of getting a knockout. Because when Khabib takes him down it will look a lot like his fight against Johnson.

I think its pretty obvious whoever can keep the fight in their world will dominate.

Back