Khabib training with Cain

It simulates perfectly the only thing Clowner does well that Khabib is afraid of: punch really hard, except Cain punches harder by virtue of being a big boi.
Conor KO’s guys with the speed and accuracy of his punches. I don’t see how sparring with Cain will be helpful in anyway. And if Cain is hitting Khabib with anymore than 70% of his power then Khabib won’t even be making it out of his camp alive.

i don't have the gif, but that uppercut made his ears ripple! like a shockwave
It sure did!! I miss young @cigano , still..his last fight with that official as fuck Blagoy Ivanov was legit as fuk. I was kinda worried that Blagoy could pull the upset off but @cigano came thru like the champ he truly is! Bruv, that uppercut was like a howitzer firing directly onto dat chin. Dude dieded right where he stood. Unforgettable

Other than his fight with Aldo, it takes more than 1 left for Conor to finish guys. That's why Khabib is gonna kill Conor.

Other than...oh nevermind literally every fight of Khabib's even with his all-pervading grapplefuck, he gets hit multiple times. That's why Conor has a better chance than his haters are giving him credit for, and why the worried continue to make shitty overcompensating threads that project their silent fears.

Lol I think what we should be worrying about is how heavy Khabib must be during this photo..

Khabib has a bigger head than, Cain.

That melon is not going to crack.

JDS never beat McGregor.

I could be wrong but i think he meant that Khabib will beat Conor the same way Cain beat JDS twice. By constantly applying pressure , wrestling and volume punching the shit out of McGregor

Comon man. Plenty of fighters took that left and it wasn't night night. Including a 40 pound Mayweather. Khabib sure has a greater chin than Sitenkov..
Floyd didn't eat any solid punches, definitely not to the head anyway.

I don’t see how sparring with Cain will be helpful in anyway.
Training with someone as hard hitting as Cain will help Khabib to overcome the psychological barrier of being afraid of that potential KO, which may result in Khabib being overly gun shy or timid. Khabib needs to be very active and dominant to win the fight and he can't do that while being afraid of the KO. I think Cain is there to impart Khabib more self-confidence rather than teach him standup technique.

It simulates perfectly the only thing Clowner does well that Khabib is afraid of: punch really hard, except Cain punches harder by virtue of being a big boi.
Cains striking is levels and levels and levels and levels below Conor's

with khabib and cain training together, the bad aura of each will cancel out, and both will be injury-free this year

if it's conor via first round KO, i wanna see a rematch at some point (mirroring the cain-JDS fights...)

Other than his fight with Aldo, it takes more than 1 left for Conor to finish guys. That's why Khabib is gonna kill Conor.
poirier fan, 100% sodium blood levels confirmed

excellent, keep training with a plodding heavyweight kebab, speed kills boys.

Back