Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

The real winner of UFC 229 is Scott Coker

<Goldie11>

Man just when You think this guy can’t get anymore gangster..... Real G.

I’d say khabib should shut up and let it pass. He’s overplaying his cards here.

And its a smarter move to do it discreetly
There Khabib makes it public so if Dana approves all the nuthuggers will be "dana is his b*tch, khabib is so great slurp slurp slurp"
They already say that about conor

UFC is going to have to make some hard choices

Let's not forget it was you who started All this by assaulting and threathning Artem

If you just got your hand raised and left the cage nobody would BE in danger of getting fired buddy.. You cared so much about what a JJ coach had to say..

How can you not respect that shit? Fucking slap the people with a fine or something and move on. Maybe suspend them. Even Conor is not pressing charges (maybe because he hit first, but still!)

Let's see if the UFC does a double standard here.

However if they lose their visa it's not the UFC's fault.
Dana is friends with Trump, now that Khabib helped sell 2.5 mil PPVs there is 0 % chance this happens.

Anyway props to Khabib, also he will actually go through with it.

Conor was the only person out of the group that physically attacked anyone/anything.

Being in the presence of someone doing a bad thing is not the same as jumping into the octagon to attack a fighter
Omg your av is hilarious, nice shoop

Khabib is the real gangsta Conor always wanted to be.

Most American people don't know what honor is. They think that if you have money, you have honor, success, happiness. It's not your fault but you are raised this way. Media brainwash you to idolise rappers, hookers and criminals as long as they are rich. Useless trash women like the Khardasians are considered successful but in reality they are the lowest form of life.

Now let me tell you that there is another world and i am not talking about Dagestan or places in Russia. There are many places in Europe that value other things more than money. We all need money to buy food, house, car but that is different than worship money. It's something that you will never understand.

Khabib values more his friends ,family and his honor than 2 million or 10 million dollars. Because he would be unhappy if he had 10 million dollars in his bank but not his friends and family. He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.
Your statement is true of those in the inner cities, and applies to about half the people who live in the suburbs.

Khabib becoming public enemy number 1

That’s fucking bad ass .

I have nothing but respect for that .

I’d say khabib should shut up and let it pass. He’s overplaying his cards here.

DJ refusing to fight Dillashaw is overplaying his cards.

Khabib with Putin's blessing has the absolute nuts every single time.

Back