Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Let him go
he has more to lose than the ufc
Yeah, it's not like he's a Russian hero who will be supported for life and the UFC has a red hot 200 million dollar PPV riding on his participation.

Khaleeb trying to blackmail the UFC/Uncle Dana, in public no less.

This will end well for Nurmagomedov, future 3 weight Bellator Champion.

Conor Bless.

Last edited:
If Artem keeps his job, so should Khabib's friends. As far as I'm aware, Maclife got there credentials back too and they were the ones that let Conor in to the Brooklyn arena.

If UFC are smart, they could market the drama between Artem and the cage invader for more views.

Last edited:
OH.
BOY.
Dana White is probably asking Khabib to send him his location...

so that he can beg Khabib to stay

Not surprised one bit. Khabib about that life.

Most American people don't know what honor is. They think that if you have money, you have honor, success, happiness. It's not your fault but you are raised this way. Media brainwash you to idolise rappers, hookers and criminals as long as they are rich. Useless trash women like the Khardasians are considered successful but in reality they are the lowest form of life.

Now let me tell you that there is another world and i am not talking about Dagestan or places in Russia. There are many places in Europe that value other things more than money. We all need money to buy food, house, car but that is different than worship money. It's something that you will never understand.

Khabib values more his friends ,family and his honor than 2 million or 10 million dollars. Because he would be unhappy if had 10 million dollars in his bank but not his friends and family. He is not the type of guy that find hapiness banging hookers and buying ferraris.
Piss off. Khabib rules but dont talk about america,or ill get randy couture out of retirement to 50 45 you

"And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end."

Well. That does indeed sound like a threat.

Although, to be fair, I'm not entirely sure what he means. Did he think the NSAC will literally eat the money they fine him, and risk getting it stuck in their throats? Someone should tell him that what he won last Saturday isn't really gold and silver coins as such, and NSAC fining someone doesn't mean they eat their money.

it would be great if they just cut everyone involved. Conor, Khabib, red-shirt guy, Dildo Anus. No shenanigans or you're out.
<HisEye>

It does. Punching someone while they arent looking is most cowardly thing you can do.
I love how you ignored my reply to you, which stated explicitly that the guy Khabib is talking about wasn't the one who hit Conor from behind.

Plus Conor sucker punched Khabib's cousin from the side, which started the in-cage melee

I wonder if you have the same level of condemnation for his actions....

All I know is Dana owes Paul Dayley an apology

Im sure conor pulled the same w artem. Just not publicly

And its a smarter move to do it discreetly
There Khabib makes it public so if Dana approves all the nuthuggers will be "dana is his b*tch, khabib is so great slurp slurp slurp"

Fucking stop Khabib, I can’t love you anymore than I already do. I’ve already ordered a burqa for my wife!

Khabib is a 500k max fighter. He cant force shit. UFC will chose Conor.

I would suspect the UFC will see Conor swinging on someone in the film and use that to justify no firings so they can make Conor vs. Khabib II.

WOW, Dana should be shitting his pants right now, because Khabib is so good for business....

Back