Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

He told UFC to keep his purse and shove it down their throats.

This is a real gangsta.

Edit: I think Putin probably hooked him up financially so now he's talking big.

hMkAbkQ.gif

Conor was the only person out of the group that physically attacked anyone/anything.

Being in the presence of someone doing a bad thing is not the same as jumping into the octagon to attack a fighter

I knew this would happen.

Respect to Khabib for calling out Dana and UFC on their BS and double standards. You treated Conor like a little prince and tolerated all his bs over the years, now you reap what you sowed.
Well said sir. Exactly this.

Done them both, suspend them both forms new months, ban no one who was involved because everyone did something stupid. Who even cares any more?

Doesn't seem so smart to talk about the money since it's not the UFC that's withholding it. I don't think they are going to be inclined much to help him after a rant like that.

But good for Khabib for sticking up for his brothers.

Khabib fighting for justice and showing loyalty to his friends. Such an inspirational role model!

I don't think anyone should be fired after we got to fully study the footage. Dildo is the one who instigated the whole brawl, and Conor is the one who threw the first punch in the octagon. If anything, they should ban Dildo from ever cornering a fighter in the UFC again.

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.
And the people that attacked the bus weren't in a private arena full of fans that were in direct line of fire from his rampage, nor was it under the nsac control

He’s looking for any excuse to retire

It does. Punching someone while they arent looking is most cowardly thing you can do.
Attacking people who are in a bus is more cowardly. Hit the bus w 30 guys and then ran. Even a child could do that.

Khabib is a 500k max fighter. He cant force shit. UFC will chose Conor.
Khabib is a top 5 draw now. His stock sky rocketed after that fight and by todays standards 500k is great ppv numbers for the UFC. You also cant set up a record breaking rematch if Khabib walks.

No visa problems for anyone . Conman did not press charges dddaaaaaa

giphy.gif

If you think I love Khabib then...
This just made me cream my pants...

Back