Khabib = the baddest man on the planet and P4P #1

They should have kicked out the Russians and the Americans.

They're both cheaters.
Everyone from all countries cheats in the Olympics. The only reason Russia is getting it is because they pissed off NATO, US and the wielders of Globalist power; hence why they are also trying to blame them for Trump and use it as a smoke screen for Hillary and the deep state killing Seth Rich. It is all a nasty political game but you will never find the truth by watching CNN and NBC. If they are saying it on MSM, it is def a lie or has serious motives and disinformation.

Meh. The guy never fights. It's pathetic, really.

Who knows if he'll ever fight Ferguson.

Ferguson & Dillashaw are the best guys on the planet IMO
those guys are both amazing but they havent been dominating competition like Khabib has.

Maybe. Khabib is obviously a great fighter. He's got dominant wins over Barboza, RDA, and Mike Johnson.

I think he has a solid chance of beating Ferguson if he can make it to the fight. But until that happens, he's just a really good fighter who fights occasionally. I worry a bit that he is wasting his prime years being relatively inactive.
Sorry, if you ragdoll the life out of RDA, have three 10-8 rounds vs Barboza, you are far beyond 'just a really good fighter'. 155 is the most stacked division in the history of fighting, where killers like Taisumov and Makhachev are not even ranked. This isn't 125, where there are like 3 good fighters and one stands out, this is the most stacked division ever and only one guy has made them all look like children.

Sorry, if you ragdoll the life out of RDA, have three 10-8 rounds vs Barboza, you are far beyond 'just a really good fighter'. 155 is the most stacked division in the history of fighting, where killers like Taisumov and Makhachev are not even ranked. This isn't 125, where there are like 3 good fighters and one stands out, this is the most stacked division ever and only one guy has made them all look like children.

He is a really good fighter. I wasn't insulting him. People are trying to crown him champ or GOAT or P4P number one, but he hasn't yet shown that he's the best fighter in his own division. He needs to go and beat Ferguson first.

Not in the ring, where it counts.

Undefeated. No only undefeated, but barely ever in trouble.
He has that aura right now.

Don't be surprised if he butchers Tony to become the best ever lightweight of all time.
Maybe he'll show up this time.

He is a really good fighter. I wasn't insulting him. People are trying to crown him champ or GOAT or P4P number one, but he hasn't yet shown that he's the best fighter in his own division. He needs to go and beat Ferguson first.
I don't know, since The Massacre of Rafael, IMHO he has been like Jon Jones was to LHW after he smashed Vera, where he unequivocally has shown himself as being head and shoulders better than the field; only problem being, Jon did not constantly get hurt or celebrate Ramadan. Just like the Tony fight, the odds for Jon and Shogun were close, but I fully expect an absolute blowout. One guy has close fights with top fighters, even if he wins nail biters, and the other just annihilates them as if they were amateurs.

Had UFC chosen to give Khabib the shot already, vs Pettis, RDA or Eddie, I think we all believe he would have long been champ -- the belt, and who the UFC choses to give the belt to, is not the end all be all anymore

I don't know, since The Massacre of Rafael, IMHO he has been like Jon Jones was to LHW after he smashed Vera, where he unequivocally has shown himself as being head and shoulders better than the field; only problem being, Jon did not constantly get hurt or celebrate Ramadan. Just like the Tony fight, the odds for Jon and Shogun were close, but I fully expect an absolute blowout. One guy has close fights with top fighters, even if he wins nail biters, and the other just annihilates them as if they were amateurs.

Had UFC chosen to give Khabib the shot already, vs Pettis, RDA or Eddie, I think we all believe he would have long been champ -- the belt, and who the UFC choses to give the belt to, is not the end all be all anymore

I don't think we disagree by much here. It could easily play out the way you are predicting. But it hasn't yet. He still has to actually show up and win. Until he does, he hasn't convincingly shown he's the best LW. Ferguson's resume has better names on it imo.

Everyone from all countries cheats in the Olympics. The only reason Russia is getting it is because they pissed off NATO, US and the wielders of Globalist power; hence why they are also trying to blame them for Trump and use it as a smoke screen for Hillary and the deep state killing Seth Rich. It is all a nasty political game but you will never find the truth by watching CNN and NBC. If they are saying it on MSM, it is def a lie or has serious motives and disinformation.

Yeah, I don't remember the U.S. getting kicked out of the Olympics when U.S. Track and Field spent over a decade hiding the failed drug tests of all their big stars like Carl Lewis, Marion Jones, etc.

P4P in 2k18

giphy.gif

P4P #1?

After 3 top 10 wins?

200.gif

I mean, going undeated for that long in the kiddie pool counts for something. For sure it does. But lets not get all GOATy in here or P4Py n stuff. Level of competition means a lot.

It means a whole lot.
Like It's not even close
He's not even in the discussion

He's ducked Tony 5x and not acting himself right now talking about Killing Tony. I think Shertears are a commin.

When were they ever at the top? Russia cheats and rigs.
Even our elections. We shoulda invaded them when they were shooting each other in the streets in the 90s and seized all those nukes.

I'm watching the Winter Olympics theese days, and it's quite noticeable that there are no athletes from "Russia" competing.

I don’t follow the Olympics but I’ve been hearing about Russian olympians from this cycle when I thought they were banned. Are they representing different countries? Isn’t that figure skater Everybody was raving about over the weekend and that fine ass Angelina Jolie looking curler chick Russian?

I think he's the best fighter on the roster and has been for some time. But, damn injuries.

P4P #1?

After 3 top 10 wins?

200.gif

I mean, going undeated for that long in the kiddie pool counts for something. For sure it does. But lets not get all GOATy in here or P4Py n stuff. Level of competition means a lot.

It means a whole lot.
Like It's not even close
He's not even in the discussion

he has 4 top ten wins, but our point still stands.

1. No.
2. No.
3. He's not Russian.

He's a Russian national. OP didn't call him a Slavic Russian, he said "RUSSIA will rise". Learn comprehension.

News Flash: There are Blacks in America, and minorities in Russia. Every country has ethnic minorities. Its not just the US and Europe, there are a lot more ethnic diversity in India, China, Russia, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.

Last edited:
he has 4 top ten wins, but our point still stands.
Yeah, 3 or 4 still doesn't even get him close to P4P #1

Who is the 4th?

Barboza
MJ
Dos Anjos

& actually MJ was ranked 12th when Khabib fought him.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/michael-johnson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov-official-for-ufc-205-in-new-york
He was a world beater for a while, so I still credit Khabib for the win, but on the real, MJ went downhill big time once USADA came around, so I'm not sure anyone should get big credit for beating him post July 2015.

Back