Khabib taunts Conor with audio.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
sounds weird. is that conor? wtf is this?
just audio. reminds me the exorcist movie.

280px-Exorzistlogo.jpg

Funny how theres only audio and no video for proof.
Either way who gives a shit? I make similar noises when im cutting my grass

Probably a joke from some Russian internet BS, there's a whole world of Russian memes out there that are super popular in the Ruskiesphere

Isn't that audio from his weigh in with floyd?

Or his staredown again aldo during world tour?

Hard to tell.

<{vega}>

Reminds me of that Leprechaun from the Simpsons. I don't know how to embed, but here's the link.

Khabib talks a lot on Twitter but cant say anything during the press conference. Dagestan is not bringing their best!

Khabib talks a lot on Twitter but cant say anything during the press conference. Dagestan is not bringing their best!
Agree, he is always posting about Conor. He is the definition of a keyboard warrior, but when faced with the man himself completely unarmed, his balls invert into his stomach.
How anyone can respect such a beta is beyond me.
Like if you agree x

Agree, he is always posting about Conor. He is the definition of a keyboard warrior, but when faced with the man himself completely unarmed, his balls invert into his stomach.
How anyone can respect such a beta is beyond me.
Like if you agree x
A Sherdog poster calls pro fighter "keyboard warrior".

Probably someone from AKAtrying to impersonate Conor and Khabib thought it was funny enough to post. Sounds about where their sense of humour lies.

He didn't take the pressconference to heart since it is clear Conor had the audience, the little rat Dana, and couldn't properly speak without Conor going off tangents and interrupting him.

So he still has fun with memes likes befire.

He’s mocking the way Conor spoke during the press conference...

Just yelling and screaming, implying he couldn’t understand a damn thing Conor said most of the time...

sounds weird. is that conor? wtf is this?
just audio. reminds me the exorcist movie.

280px-Exorzistlogo.jpg

Are those the noises he was making when Khabib was responding to a question and Conor leaned back in his chair and started mumbling to throw him off?

Khabib should just quit the shit now because he didn’t say shit to Conor’s face .

Posting all his crap online he gonna look like a idiot when Conor buries him in the first round .

I bet he wishes he could stop posting but once he started he has to keep it up

As soon as as Conor said he wanted to fight him Khabib knew he was bollocked

upload_2018-9-23_14-54-51.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-23_14-54-17.gif
    upload_2018-9-23_14-54-17.gif
    976.3 KB · Views: 1
Back