Khabib spars with Bellator MW EZ Ed Ruth

Ed Ruth sounding and looking real confident in that picture

I wouldn't be surprise if he tossed Khabib around

He hasn't thrown that in like 4 years dude. And he has been working on his striking.

<28>

ykl2K0.gif

Good to know more about Ed Ruth. Fight coming up on 4/6 Henderson/Huerta (yeah that Huerta) card Bellator 196. That card just got more interesting.

Troll somewhere else dumbass. No one takes you seriously.

His striking sucks dumbass. Dont forget to swallow when your done blowing him.

This whole forum blows a boring ass wrestler who rarely even shows up. Fucking exciting he is yeah?

Good to know more about Ed Ruth. Fight coming up on 4/6 Henderson/Huerta (yeah that Huerta) card Bellator 196. That card just got more interesting.
I hope the cut goes well. I'd love to see him challenge the UFC WW strap one day. He is always a monster in whatever he competes.

His striking sucks dumbass. Dont forget to swallow when your done blowing him.
Don't forget the lube for when Conor wants round 7 on dat ass.

His striking is improving and getting progressively less sloppy. You're just some moron referencing fights from 4 years ago. Hate somewhere else you waste of skin.

Bellator has prospects like this, yet we hardly see them. Ruth looks small for a middleweight.

Don't forget the lube for when Conor wants round 7 on dat ass.

His striking is improving and getting progressively less sloppy. You're just some moron referencing fights from 4 years ago. Hate somewhere else you waste of skin.

His striking sucks. It will be exposed. Dont get so butthurt. Its not like he's your dad. Wtf lol

Just don't go crazy in training Khabib and make it to the fight. I want to see that damn fight already.

His striking sucks. It will be exposed. Dont get so butthurt. Its not like he's your dad. Wtf lol
"his striking will be exposed" You say before every Khabib fight lol.

People have been saying that for 6 years now. Still waiting :cool:

What i really like most about Khabib is that his ground game is so fucking savage that it actually has the potential to convert casuals into appreciating a phenomenal ground game.

Khabib is waaaaay smaller than Ed. Ed is built like a brick house.
Indeed. When I see that picture, I most definitely think, "God Damn. Khabib is a lot smaller than Ed." And in reality, khabib probably is quite a bit smaller; however, in that picture, he does not look smaller. I know, angles, lighting....

"his striking will be exposed" You say before every Khabib fight lol.

People have been saying that for 6 years now. Still waiting :cool:

I dont say that. I didnt watch Khabib until recently. He rarely fights and hes boring to me.

That said, he hasent fought the wrestlers of the division. He will be exposed then. Also he will eventually have to move up and he will not have that advantage. He's overhyped here.

You think he can move up to 170 and beat Woodley? LOL yeah right

Back