Khabib spars with Bellator MW EZ Ed Ruth

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score

3x NCAA Champ, 4x All-American, 4x Big ten Champ, 2014 World Team Member at 86kg, Pan-American IBJJF blue belt level silver medalist

That is some super high quality talent that he's brought into his gym. This is only gonna make Khabib's ground game better which, frankly, is horrifying.

By the look on their faces Khabib got wrestle fucked.

Also Ed Ruth is one of the hottest prospects in MMA. He is dropping to WW for his next fight.

Bellator is doing great with those wrestleprospects.

Dude eventually needs to work on that striking. Fucking flying hammerfists aren't going to cut it forever.

Dude eventually needs to work on that striking. Fucking flying hammerfists aren't going to cut it forever.
He hasn't thrown that in like 4 years dude. And he has been working on his striking.

Khabib give Rockhold and Cormier fits in sparring. Im sure it was no different with Ruth.

#khabibtime

Your name makes me sick. If I could id fight you to the death over who keeps the name. #die

3x NCAA Champ, 4x All-American, 4x Big ten Champ, 2014 World Team Member at 86kg, Pan-American IBJJF blue belt level silver medalist

That is some super high quality talent that he's brought into his gym. This is only gonna make Khabib's ground game better which, frankly, is horrifying.

I just saw his little brother (oddly enough also named Ed) win his 2nd Pa state title a couple weeks ago.

Back