Khabib send warning to 50 cent

Your passive-aggressive bullshit is getting lame now boii

Its actually facts, if you followed his IG you would know.

50 Cent never deletes posts and never backs down when talking shit to anyone.

Until he ran into these Kavkaz gangsters. <45>

You're living in fantasy land kid.

He posts and deletes all the time.

He probably deleted the staid about Khabib because he realized he's not worth promoting and is not a person worthy of doing business with. Expect more of that from others in the future. No one wants to do business with an unhinged asshole.

You're living in fantasy land kid.

He posts and deletes all the time.

He probably deleted the staid about Khabib because he realized he's not worth promoting and is not a person worthy of doing business with. Expect more of that from others in the future. No one wants to do business with an unhinged asshole.

No he doesn't, he posted a pic of a girl with cum on her face like a month ago and IG made him delete it.

He then threw a fit over that and threatened to leave IG because they deleted 1 of his posts.

50 doesn't delete anything and he never backs down from talking shit. If you followed him you would know this.

No he doesn't, he posted a pic of a girl with cum on her face like a month ago and IG made him delete it.

He then threw a fit over that and threatened to leave IG because they deleted 1 of his posts.

50 doesn't delete anything and he never backs down from talking shit. If you followed him you would know this.

Son, you're wrong.

I got grown man shit to do. Catch you later.

with friends like these who needs enemies

Plus GSP on the Khabib/Mcgregor brawl and why he never shares family online.

Where's the warning? Any Challenger that steps up to contest the belt will do it and experience the biggest moment of their professional life.

Khabib being dead pan expressionless and vomiting out empty soundbites Will not change that.

He's boring. None of the top fighters in his division fear that they're going to get hurt. They're worried that hell try to take it to the matt immediately to engage in a drive humping contest.

Fuck that guy.

Last edited:

It sounds like someone is in love

It sounds like someone is in love
To me it sounds like he's trying to put a realistic perspective on it.

50 cent is not broke but he is working for belltor that much is clear. I don't why exactly that belltor would affiliate themselves with someone from that lane I don't k know, but 50 cent is there for a reason. He's still relevant.

Full disclosure :I don't like his music at all. I'm not a fan.

So, how did he mean it?

These guys aren't sending warnings to each other anyway. They're all working together. Drama is just for the show and to hook the fans interest and build it up from there. It's a show, but I'm 100% sure that behind the scenes it just business.No animosity.

It's just like politics. Fake outrage and confrontation at least in the build up to fights.

Last edited:
What does it mean that 50 got shot 9 times, other than he got lucky not to get shot in lethal areas?

a .50 cal to his dome would splatter his brains just like anybody elses.

One more time.
Most people. Ill do it again....Most people.
MOST people would die from that.
MOST people.
Does your brain now understand that?
How about this...well see if you even address that but find me people, historically that survived nine gunshots...ok?
(ill wait for you to post some examples that you find)

And yes..i get that you think that anyone can survive 9 shots but my point was that its extremely rare. Lucky or not..its extremely rare.
And its hilarious that you think that, "Oh, its no big deal".
Its a big deal. Because its a shock when people survive a few gunshots, let alone nine.

And yeah, a 50 cal would take out Khabib too.
So...now what?

50 is just a dumb ass who doesn't understand the sport.

He saw Khabib got a 2 million purse and rolled with that because he had no idea that with ppv points it would be closer to 15 million.

In his post to Khabib he said, "get the strap" not even knowing he was already the champ.
Lmao

"Get the strap" is his catch phrase ya goof. He says that at the end of every post.

"A boss phrase meaning someone has ticked you off so you’re going to escalate the situation."

Popularised by 50 Cent’s Instagram posts and the show “Power”.
Also, 2 million is about the same salary he got with the UFC for the Conor fight. Bellator has PPVs too you know. Albeit not nearly as much.

You sound as dumb as him right now.

There's a mental toughness to Khabib that very few other fighters possess. I don't think he can be intimidated by anyone.

Back