Khabib send warning to 50 cent

eagle.0.jpg

Khabib was 12 years old when the war happened.

I do not know enough about Khabib and his family/clan, so I do not know if he has been involved in the war at all. He was just a kid back then. It is a hard area though, so I am sure he has seen some shit. Posting pictures of people with weapons on a gunrange doesn't really tell us anything though.

I do not know enough about Khabib and his family/clan, so I do not know if he has been involved in the war at all. He was just a kid back then. It is a hard area though, so I am sure he has seen some shit. Posting pictures of people with weapons on a gunrange doesn't really tell us anything though.

Khabib was only 12 years old during the war, 15 years old in that picture.

Khabib wasn't involved in the war, obviously, but only being around things like that at an age like that will change someone.

Khabib was only 12 years old during the war, 15 years old in that picture.

Khabib wasn't involved in the war, obviously, but only being around things like that at an age like that will change someone.
For sure. We send trained soldiers of to places/situations like that, and they come back 6 months later with PTSD. Just imagine what it does to children living in such areas.

Yeah..thats not going to happen...im sure 50 isnt in the least scared and im not even a big fan of 50.

LMAO so what if he got shot 9 times?

Do you not know that Khabib and his family has seen REAL war?

So has a fuckload of US soldiers split between Iraq and Afghanistan.
Im curious how you would do being shot 9 times.
Im not saying 50 is some god, but 99 percent of the population wont survive that shit

So has a fuckload of US soldiers split between Iraq and Afghanistan.
Im curious how you would do being shot 9 times.
Im not saying 50 is some god, but 99 percent of the population wont survive that shit

What does it mean that 50 got shot 9 times, other than he got lucky not to get shot in lethal areas?

a .50 cal to his dome would splatter his brains just like anybody elses.

What does it mean that 50 got shot 9 times, other than he got lucky not to get shot in lethal areas?

a .50 cal to his dome would splatter his brains just like anybody elses.

It does tell us something about 50's lifestyle. He was a real street soldier, and he is the one guy people don't wanna mess with in the rap industry - people literally fear him. I always thought he was fake, but from everything I have read and heard about him, he is the real deal.

God can't wait for Tony to slice up Khabib and stop all these fuck boi champions.

It does tell us something about 50's lifestyle. He was a real street soldier, and he is the one guy people don't wanna mess with in the rap industry - people literally fear him. I always thought he was fake, but from everything I have read and heard about him, he is the real deal.

50 Cent was a real street soldier, there is no doubt about that.

So what though?

LOL, yes a marbled house owned by a motherfucking mafioso.

When the Chechnyan war happened, nobody gave a shit if you were a part of the army or not. There was not even a real army for the Chechnyans and Dagestanis, it was militias vs the army.

Soldiers were running rampant into people's houses, killing children, raping women, etc.

Civilians had to form militias and defend for themselves.

There is a reason why these men are raised with AK47s in their cradles. Their history is nothing but WAR, WAR, WAR, WAR, WAR for thousands of years.

eagle.0.jpg

method=get&s=khabib-nurmagomedov-08-04-2014-0-13-11-648.jpg

a0qMbW9E1b4.jpg

Do some research before you speak.

Khabib was 12 years old when the war happened.

Did Khabib run rampant into people's houses, killing children, raping women, etc.????

I am an American. You showing Khabib at shooting ranges with guns isn't gonna impress me.

You are trying to make Khabib look like a badass warlord. It's silly and i'd like you to stop.

Did Khabib run rampant into people's houses, killing children, raping women, etc.????

I am an American. You showing Khabib at shooting ranges with guns isn't gonna impress me.

You are trying to make Khabib look like a badass warlord. It's silly and i'd like you to stop.

No, soldiers ran rampant into civilians houses killing children, raping women while Khabib was a child.

Khabib has killers as friends as family, it is inevitable there.

No, soldiers ran rampant into civilians houses killing children, raping women while Khabib was a child.

Khabib has killers as friends as family, it is inevitable there.

But Khabib is not.
I wouldnt bet against 50 actually being one.

Listen I am done here, OK. If you wanna go on sucking off Khabib then so be it.

But Khabib is not.
I wouldnt bet against 50 actually being one.

Listen I am done here, OK. If you wanna go on sucking off Khabib then so be it.

Who cares if Khabib is a killer, if he has killers who don't care if they die on his side?

By the way, check 50 Cent's Instagram. He has already backed down and removed all his posts about Khabib & Ali. Something that he has NEVER done before.

I wonder why?

LOLOLOL. <45>

Who cares if Khabib is a killer, if he has killers who don't care if they die on his side?

By the way, check 50 Cent's Instagram. He has already backed down and removed all his posts about Khabib & Ali. Something that he has NEVER done before.

I wonder why?

LOLOLOL. <45>

He posts & deletes all the time

An argument over IG, now thats so gangster...

Back