Khabib send warning to 50 cent

You really gonna try and troll me about some rap shit?

Lolllololol

Grow up.
Wtf are you even talking about....I made a joke about that wannabe gangster tekeshi or whatever his name is and you are talking about trolling, get a grip dude

Hopefully this results in Khabib murdering 6ix9ine in ten seconds inside the cage.

50 is just a dumb ass who doesn't understand the sport.

He saw Khabib got a 2 million purse and rolled with that because he had no idea that with ppv points it would be closer to 15 million.

In his post to Khabib he said, "get the strap" not even knowing he was already the champ.

Can't blame him, because the UFC let Conor walked into the pre-fight press conference holding two (fake) belts. lol

Look at the human cockroach he hired to “manage” him.

He's the same "human cockroach" that manages Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Usman, Derek Brunson, Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.

Let me know when you can name another MMA manager with a better list of fighters under him.

He's the same "human cockroach" that manages Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Justin Gaethje, Kelvin Gastelum, Anthony Rumble Johnson, Jake Shields, Marlon Moraes, Evan Dunham, Latifi, Usman, Derek Brunson, Werdum, Renzo Gracie, etc.

Let me know when you can name another MMA manager with a better list of fighters under him.

Lol what does that have to with who he is as a person? I’m sure him threatening bar owners to takedown Frankie posters makes him a great manager. So was the mafia back in the day. Doesn’t mean they are good people.

Khabib and Ali need to calm the fuck down. 50cent offered 2 mill because khabib didn't get his money. They could politely and respectfully decline. I don't understand why they have to try and make an enemy of 50cent.

Last edited:
Lol what does that have to with who he is as a person? I’m sure him threatening bar owners to takedown Frankie posters makes him a great manager. So was the mafia back in the day. Doesn’t mean they are good people.

I was responding to the "manage him" part, where the Sherbro was suggesting that Ali doesn't know how to manage.

Ali is one of the best MMA managers there is.

Khabib and Ali need to calm the fuck down. 50cent offered 2 mill because khabib didn't get his money. They are politely and respectfully decline. I don't understand why they have to try and make an enemy of 50cent.

50 cent was trolling for attention, from what it appears.

Why did 50 Cent get shot nine times? How did he recover from his wounds?

In May 2000 50 Cent was shot nine times and had wounds in his hand, arm, hip, both legs, chest and his face (left cheek). He lost a wisdom tooth, has a scar on his face and has a small slur in his voice. The slur is actually caused by a small fragment of a bullet that his doctor decided not to take out because it would potentially do more damage than help. He spent 13 days in the hospital recovering.

As to why it happened, in 2005 law enforcement documents were revealed that stated:

Internal Revenue Service criminal investigator Francis Mace writes in the 2003 document, filed under an application to search Murder Inc.'s Manhattan offices, that investigators believed the shooting of 50 Cent in May 2000 was revenge for the song "Ghetto Koran," which recounts some of the history of McGriff's reign as head of one of the city's most violent drug crews. Investigators believe Murder Inc. employees were involved in McGriff's continuing effort to kill 50 Cent, who survived the 2000 shooting.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-50-cent-survive

50 cent was shot 9 times. He's not afraid of Khabib and Khabib should watch his step on this one.

The entire sport is upside down now.

Fedor is back atop the headlines fighting a LHW for the championship round of a HW tournament after beating a MW.

Conor is happier than ever after the worst loss of his career throwing footballs like simple jack while he peddles his whisky and clothes.

Khabib is now one of the biggest stars in the sport beefing with 50 cent and “possibly” fighting Floyd Mayweather if the UFC doesn’t avoid punishment of his cronies that jumped a fighter in the cage.

Derrick Lewis is the first man to take his pants off in the cage because his balls was hot.

<Huh2>

Why did 50 Cent get shot nine times? How did he recover from his wounds?

In May 2000 50 Cent was shot nine times and had wounds in his hand, arm, hip, both legs, chest and his face (left cheek). He lost a wisdom tooth, has a scar on his face and has a small slur in his voice. The slur is actually caused by a small fragment of a bullet that his doctor decided not to take out because it would potentially do more damage than help. He spent 13 days in the hospital recovering.

As to why it happened, in 2005 law enforcement documents were revealed that stated:

Internal Revenue Service criminal investigator Francis Mace writes in the 2003 document, filed under an application to search Murder Inc.'s Manhattan offices, that investigators believed the shooting of 50 Cent in May 2000 was revenge for the song "Ghetto Koran," which recounts some of the history of McGriff's reign as head of one of the city's most violent drug crews. Investigators believe Murder Inc. employees were involved in McGriff's continuing effort to kill 50 Cent, who survived the 2000 shooting.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-50-cent-survive

50 cent was shot 9 times. He's not afraid of Khabib and Khabib should watch his step on this one.

LMAO so what if he got shot 9 times?

Do you not know that Khabib and his family has seen REAL war?

I took a magic shit,

I know if I could shit once, I could shit twice

Ali better be careful with his words. It's not 50 he has to worry about if he's ever in NY or Jersey. It's one of 50's dozens of goons that would touch Ali just as a favor.

And 50 cents and his goons would be touched by the CIA?

Ali isn't a warrior, but dude isn't stupid.

Back