Khabib send warning to 50 cent

50 is just a dumb ass who doesn't understand the sport.

He saw Khabib got a 2 million purse and rolled with that because he had no idea that with ppv points it would be closer to 15 million.

In his post to Khabib he said, "get the strap" not even knowing he was already the champ.

Tbf, him saying "Get the strap" is just his thing. He's even got a song called get the strap. Has nothing to do with Khabib and the title

Getting the vibe that Khabib & co are gonna be a real shit show to deal with.

Kabib seems legit unhinged.
Tbh Khabib seems a bit changed after this fight.

I feel like this "stay humble" thing won't last.

In his post to Khabib he said, "get the strap" not even knowing he was already the champ.
it would make sense that he meant that, but he didn't. he's been signing every social media post with "get the strap" for months.

Ali better be careful with his words. It's not 50 he has to worry about if he's ever in NY or Jersey. It's one of 50's dozens of goons that would touch Ali just as a favor.

50 is just a dumb ass who doesn't understand the sport.

He saw Khabib got a 2 million purse and rolled with that because he had no idea that with ppv points it would be closer to 15 million.

With all due respect..”get the strap” has nothing to do with getting a belt..I get the connotation though

Tbh Khabib seems a bit changed after this fight.

I feel like this "stay humble" thing won't last.
He believes in a personal god who answers prayers and intervenes in human affairs. That kind of “humility” is too arrogant if you ask me. He was never humble.

A real ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. white thug. You don't see that too often.
I talked to a woman that has parents from Dagestan. She says she isn’t white, but she looks fucking white.

Forget the Khabib/50 bullshit for minute, what do people think about GSP not able to share family on social media for fear they might be used against him? Kind of sad a legend of our sport feels he needs to hide his family from his profession.

Last edited:
He believes in a personal god who answers prayers and intervenes in human affairs. That kind of “humility” is too arrogant if you ask me. He was never humble.
I like the guy and his personality but the video where he asked a homeless guy to do pushups for money kind of left a sour taste tbh.

He's fun to watch, but i'm not really into all this religious stuff either.

Hopefully he does stay humble.

A real ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. white thug. You don't see that too often.

Only cause people see "thug" from a Western POV ;)

Russian, Chechen, Ingush, Georgian, Avar....man...
Fifty talks about getting shot 9 times....that's everyday in Caucasiastan!

Back