Khabib runs the UFC no-gi grappling gauntlet, how far will he go?

Khabib runs the no-gi grappling gauntlet, how far will he go?

• Total voters

LouisBolanos

Popcorn tastes good
@Steel
Reaction score
Khabib has been called the best grappler in MMA, and there are even rumors of him never losing a single round in sparring, against the likes of Rockhold and DC. So I wonder, how far do you guys think Khabib will go if he were to no-gi grapple these heavier fighters who are considered the premier grapplers of their respective divisions:

Round 1. Demian Maia
Round 2. Jacare Souza
Round 3. Jon Jones
Round 4. Daniel Cormier (LHW)
Round 5. Fabricio Werdum

I'm asking this because some have claimed that Khabib could take Jon Jones and DC in a pure grappling match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who thinks Khabib takes out Jones & DC in a pure grappling match is crazy Lol

Is it open weight or is he going up to their weight class?

Maybe wins against Maia and that's it.

giphy.gif

For a moment I thought this was CV.

Stops at 2 definitely.

Khabib has been called the best grappler in MMA, and there are even rumors of him never losing a single round in sparring, against the likes of Rockhold and DC.

<mma3><TrumpWrong1>

Fake news.

as delusional as Conor fanboys claiming he could beat Floyd, Canelo, and Pacquiao in boxing.

Khabib has never lost a round at AKA and Ronda drops boxing champions with body shots

Khabib is an amazing grappler but he loses to all of those guys. No shame in that. They all have FAR more experience in the competitive grappling world and are much bigger.

Maia, Jacare and Werdum were multiple time major BJJ champs and ADCC champs.

Cormier was an Olympic wrestler and 50 to 60+ pounds heavier.

Jones is way bigger, is a great wrestler and roided out of his mind.

Khabib has been called the best grappler in MMA, and there are even rumors of him never losing a single round in sparring, against the likes of Rockhold and DC.

No. There are absolutely no rumors of that, by anyone, at anytime....They are rumors and video of Khabib doing extremely well for someone his size against the likes of Rockhold and DC....These are 2 very different things.

Stop making things up.

I'm asking this because some have claimed that Khabib could take Jon Jones and DC in a pure grappling match.

There is nobody who's ever claimed that. If you're going to reference some random poster on sherdog, don't even bother.

Back