Khabib reveals WWE offer

Doesn't WWE require some semblance of a personality? I suppose they did take Ronda though. Go for it mang.

Just in time for Survivor Series

Khabib, Islam, Zubaira, Ali, Abdulmanap vs Conor, Gunnar, Artem, Danis and Kavanagh
5 on 5 elimination match

Book it Vince
tenor.gif

Hed make ana amzing heel they probably saw him troll the irish fans and they saw potential.

Khabib vs Hogan Wrestlemania 2019. Book it Vince.

Abdelaziz promotes fighter via his twitter account*

Khabib not good for WWE. He has actual MMA talent, not super well spoken and is boring like bottom of old shoe.

Khabib not good for WWE. He has actual MMA talent, not super well spoken and is boring like bottom of old shoe.
Khabib is boring ? WTF man ? He has one of the best personalities in MMA, no fake talk, when he says he smash, he smash, his fake english is part of it. Would be perfect to play the russian heel in WWE.

Very unlikely. This is probably just a joke or whatever in reference to him threatening to leave if his friend is cut

To be fair. It does go with the old wrestling cliche of Murica vs Russia. He would be the ultimate anti hero like Steve fuckin Austin. Or just straight up a great heel. The story is all set.

He would be the biggest star.

His promos would be hilarious.

His promos would be incredible. Charisma for days.

Doesn't seem like the place for an ultra conservative religious guy. I would think that he would have personal problems with it

Is he trying to leverage the UFC?

Anyway, fuck that WWE shit.

He's doing exactly that. I don't think anybody actually thinks that'd be a good idea. I mean Ronda could because the women wrestlers there are a joke. Brock can because he's an actual freak of nature. Khabib's single leg into GnP would be woefully boring and borderline illegal by their standards. There's also a Russian wrestler in the WWE named Rusev who everyone hates.

The UFC just needs to call him on his bluff. The guy is no Conor in terms of his drawing power. He's got a nice little boost now, but without a proper foil he displays the personality of a wet bag.

Back