Khabib reveals WWE offer

We know what kind of roles the 'Muslim guy' usually plays in WWE.
Is Khabib going to assault the whole crowd when they boo and drop a 'USA-USA-USA' chant on him?

#fakefights is a sure way to get over with the pro-wrestling crowd.

He has nothing to offer WWE and even in the PG era I think it would be too offensive for him.

I recall a lot of Muslim and Arab stereotypes in WWE no wait pretty much everything was a stereotypical gimmick.

lololololol it would be a hilarious disaster. The first promo they'd cut would be someone trying to get him to do some banter and he'd be like 'Hahaha okey okey I smesh now?"

Someone would slap him or call his mother a pig and he'd end up snapping their arm off. Dudes would be terrified.

As what? A butt plug?

155ers are too tiny for WWE
He'd be about Jericho's size and there are a few smaller than that although I'd agree he wouldn't be a good fit. For the Stoic tough guy Russian gimmick he'd need to be bigger.

I want to see Khabib vs Goldust in a extreme rules ladder match, with Blue Meanie as the special guest ref. would watch

Time for Khabib to be a big name star?

#fakefights

Bruh, I get that Khabib is all about real competition. But there is nothing wrong with taking #realmoney from #fakefights.

I guess he isn't lying when he says he doesn't care about money, he cares about legacy.

Khabib would bring Cain and Cormier to take over.

He can go in the womans matches and make em cover up their nakedness.

As a dude w/ zero hate for Pro Wrestling, I find it hilarious he put in #fake fights. I'm dying right now, lololololol.

It's the most Sherdog Khabib has ever sounded IMO.

Back