Khabib rejects 15 million dollar rematch offer + fined 500k

Khabib really making the UFC pay up.

I like it.

nevada have decided his fine without even having a meeting.. unlikely..

we know how nevada love to make a song and dance of these things

Definitely shook.

Conor was one step behind in the wrasslen exchanges training with scrubs.

He brings in some real wrestlers, and the rematch is pretty much his. Khabib looked stiff, Conor can make him panic wrestle and repeat round 3 the entire fight.

UFC wants to book him in the rematch ASAP. If khabib holds out / is difficult watch them get sick of the strong arm tactics and kick out his friend from the UFC as a negotiation tactic.

good, Tferg deserves a shot. 15 mil is low balling Khabib

Khabib really making the UFC pay up.

I like it.
2.4 mil ppv ...yeah the ufc are really eating it...

Meanwhile khabib is turning down his biggest payday.

But yeah the ufc is suffering here

The hearing is on 10/24.
I call BS

The next Nevada Athletic Commission hearing is on October 24, that’s when the chairman of the NAC and the rest of the commissioners will vote whether or not they will be indefinitely suspended pending their investigation, which has already begun. He says as of right now, Khabib has yet to be paid his purse, not one cent of his $2 million purse. Conor was paid but he declined to say why Conor was paid and Khabib wasn’t. And he declined to give me a ballpark of a full suspension or fine that they would receive. I am told via sources that it is likely at this time that Conor will receive some kind of sanction because he jumped on the cage and reacted to the entire melee.

Lol they really trying to make the rematch this soon?

Wow seems like a rematch is all that's needed for the nuthuggers to come out again.

Back