Khabib Receiving Advice Before UFC 229 Press Conference About Conor's Mental Warfare (Video)

Ha coach we smash his team tommorow.

These Dagestani boys are going to lose there shit

Haha! now who's triggered? And what exactly are you going to do about it? How does a fucking samurai sound? Have you met one? You can't possibly be this dumb. Get my dick out your mouth, kid.

You’re not as cool as you’re pretending to be right now. LOL

Stop talking nonsense.

He did well
He did WELL? He got roped into Conors family talk, Chechen talk and particularly Dad stuff where Khabib was literally begging conor to clarify because of the level of concern over the threats. Then he turned into a statue in the staredown and his manager went full rage mode. I find it so despicable how all these little Khabib weasels can willfully convince themselves night is day and black is white because they WANT to believe it, not because it is the TRUTH.

He did WELL? He got roped into Conors family talk, Chechen talk and particularly Dad stuff where Khabib was literally begging conor to clarify because of the level of concern over the threats. Then he turned into a statue in the staredown and his manager went full rage mode. I find it so despicable how all these little Khabib weasels can willfully convince themselves night is day and black is white because they WANT to believe it, not because it is the TRUTH.

Hey bro, you know those really annoying shitty kids that makes a parents life a living hell, and no matter how good the parents are, you simply cannot do a good job when raising a cretin. Conor is that cretin child.

Javier Mendez is number one bullshit.

Khabib did pretty good.

Worked fine i think, cuz Conor never went this hard to someone and couldnt get the reaction he wanted.

Worked fine i think, cuz Conor never went this hard to someone and couldnt get the reaction he wanted.
I noticed the same thing too. Conor was working himself up pretty good and a little more than usual I thought.

Back