Khabib Receiving Advice Before UFC 229 Press Conference About Conor's Mental Warfare (Video)

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped (0:55-1:45)

Javier Mendez gives Khabib advice before the press conference. Talks about what Khabib should expect from Conor and how he should react when it happens.

Feel free to check back in post press conference to see if Khabib truly followed the advice of his coach.

I remember Jose Aldo getting advised during the entire press tour... :( that was the one set back for Jose.

Looked like it was already too late. He never seemed to agree with what was being suggested.

He needs to borrow Cormiers little guy to come in and bulldog Conor.

I don't think Khabib will be too bothered by anything Conor says. He'll just call him chicken.

Conor is going to come out to that rap music Khabib is so fond of.

Really interesting to see how much the mental game plays into it. Javier was adament about that shit.

PS: Khabib chugging that water bottle already, it's going to be a HARD cut for him.

Conor is a pussy.

Really easy to counter troll a pussy.

Khabib shit talking is actually good.

Remember how easily Floyd owned conor in press conference by bringing up his tapping.

the coach just says him "expect everything from him, just dont get angry because he will try that"

Last edited:
i agree, mental games beat Jose Aldo before he even got in the cage.

The fact that his mediocre coach needs to tell him that already look like a bad sign.

dead-eagle02.JPG

Conor is a pussy.

Really easy to counter troll a pussy.

Khabib shit talking is actually good.

Remember how easily Floyd owned conor in press conference by bringing up his tapping.
Lol Conor has already won this press conference before it starts. Why do you think it’s in NYC rather than Vegas? Conor wanted Khabib to fly 5.5 hrs just to get yelled at for an hour. Then he has to immediately get back on a plane and fly 5.5 hrs back. Lol right before the highest stakes weight cut of his career. Conor was on his way from Dublin anyway to continue the rest of his camp in Vegas. He would have had to refuel his private jet in NYC regardless. Conor was just breaking up his trip. Khabib is spending 11 hrs on an airplane purely to get yelled at. It’s actually hilarious. Conor’s brilliance on full display. Enjoy.

Back