Khabib ready for Lee, Dustin, Conor and the rest of the Lightweight division

when did he say september?

I think post fight press conference he was telling us about his brake that he does with Ramadan.

I knew deep down it will be late fall but that December is annoying cause that means he delays the next fight too and we will always be stuck with 2 a year from him at best.

I think post fight press conference he was telling us about his brake that he does with Ramadan.

I knew deep down it will be late fall but that December is annoying cause that means he delays the next fight too and we will always be stuck with 2 a year from him at best.
in the post fight he said he wanted gsp in november. maybe it was before the fight he was talking about september, but then the fight happened and he thought twice

but thats what fightters and champions do. 2 fights a year at best

So much for being an active champ...

He's waiting for Conor.

in the post fight he said he wanted gsp in november. maybe it was before the fight he was talking about september, but then the fight happened and he thought twice

but thats what fightters and champions do. 2 fights a year at best

Well if he does end up in December it's either at the start of the month or at the end in new years eve and that influence the schedule for the next bout asap.

Oh people will turn on him in a few months if they don't have something book asap, this is not how you take control of the division... Al and December ain't good enough.

Damn Conor fans are obnoxious little shits

We just emerged for the longest period of inactivity in the history of the sport, due to a perfectly healthy champ unwilling to defend against ANYONE and whose fans discredited EVERY.SINGLE.OPPONENT to justify the quantifiably longest string of ducking in the history of the sport.

And all you morons are now ranting about activity without ANY sense of irony... directed at a guy who said he will fight anyone put in front of him/will be fighting 3 times in one year. GTFO with that clear as day projection.

Can we all appreciate the fact that we finally have a champ who's willing to fight ANYONE that UFC throws at him.

Unlike Clowner and his handpicked opponents.

Can we all appreciate the fact that we finally have a champ who's willing to fight ANYONE that UFC throws at him.

Unlike Clowner and his handpicked opponents.

How the fuck is Mendes, Aldo, RDA and Alvarez "handpicked"?

Khabib has 2 finishes in 5 years.

This fool will either be injured or miss weight. Dude pulls out more than a Catholic.

Back