Khabib quest getting started

Sean Long

Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
If, Conor doesnt shit himself and actually shows up for the fight, and if Khabib drops to FW, Khabib will have 2 BELTS after he beats Conor.

Then he beats Woodley for BELT 3.

Then Whittaker for BELT 4.

Game over.............

Khabib dropping to FW?

giphy.gif

Sure

And Cormier will move to MW

Bro, Khabib father has already outlined his path. He wants Khabib to fight Mcgregor>>Ferguson>>GSP>>>170lb champ & then retire.

The gods have spoken bros.......

Then he beats donald trump to become the president of the america , and then after you find yourself waking up and saying what a good dream it was

If, Conor doesnt shit himself and actually shows up for the fight, and if Khabib drops to FW, Khabib will have 2 BELTS after he beats Conor.

Game over.............

If Khabib drops to FW he would have no belts, he'd be a corpse lying in a morgue somewhere Alhamdulillah.

Khabib is not dropping to FW,thats preposterous.

Game over.............
The guy that missed weight at 155 is going to magically make 145 and somehow not be too drained to fight 24 hours later?

<36>

Khabibs father told that he wants to see him fighting against the WW champion in the future. So its more likely that we see Khabib fighting at WW instead of FW.

I'm not even confident he would be able to implement his game against the top of the division at 170, let alone 185, let alone 145 as a corpse.

155 is the perfect division for him. I hope he stays there and develops a lengthy resume at a single division ala GSP/Anderson/Jones.

Game over.............
Oh God....here we go. Delusional person who believes hes friends with Bruce Lee, and Khabib will hold 4 belts. you are doing wonders for your credibility

Bro, Khabib father has already outlined his path. He wants Khabib to fight Mcgregor>>Ferguson>>GSP>>>170lb champ & then retire.
Khabib wants to have a few more defenses at 155 than that but those are the big hitters.

Oh God....here we go. Delusional person who believes hes friends with Bruce Lee, and Khabib will hold 4 belts. you are doing wonders for your credibility

Thanks bro!

Within 36 months you will all realize I am the savant of Sherdog

That means a lot to me since you are a Platbum member
Wow, you're just a ray of sunshine aren't you cupcake?

Khabib has been pretty vocal about wanting to defend his belt 3 or so times before potentially moving on to WW.

Back