Khabib pay homeless to do pushups

Just stay in your broke back mountains brah.
Not bad lol I don't dislike you as much now. But cmon don't pity the homeless so much many choose that lifestyle believe it or not.

Sure, they just raised a pussy for a child, who thinks the world is full of mean people like Khabib.

Lol, at least I don’t whine about my family on the internet and act like a big tough guy on on a karate forum.

I’m sorry your family didn’t treat you well. I wish they had.

How can you watch two dudes almost kill each other in a cage for money, laugh at it when it's people like CM Punk being the ones getting beaten bloody, but think Khabib is a bad bad man for giving money to the homeless in exchange for push-ups. The MMA community makes no sense sometimes.

I was expecting responses like this on Sherdog. God bless ya Sherdog. Never change.

Now, Reddit - or r/mma, those fanny flaps all act like they're high and mighty over there. Seriously, the most pretentious negative bunch of fucktards ever.
  • Oh I can't wait for Colby to be destroyed. He posted spoilers of that shitty Star Wars movie.
  • TJ Dillashaw is an asshole. He hits his teammates in training after the bell
  • Li Jingliang was practically GOUGING HIS EYE OUT. OH THE HUMANITYYYYYYY. He's a SICK FUCK!
Then, along comes footage like this, where the above pales in comparison.
Oh what's the big deal? He didn't do anything wrong.
Now, that is what bothers me. The MMA reddit community are full of fucking gimps. At least you know what you get with the shitposting flame wars of the shertards.

By the responses you;d think it was a video of Khabib stabbing homeless people in their sleep and then peeing on them afterwards.

If all the homeless guy had to do was get laughed at and do some push-ups for $$$ then that sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

He's probably a piece of shit anyway and will use the money to get a weapon so he can mug people more efficiently.

Khabib should be demonized for weaponizing the homeless.

Why were you homeless? Did someone make you do pushups for money? Or are you one of those who knows fuck all about real life?

I don't give a shit about the OP... just reading through your comments here makes it clear that you're a spoiled brat who has no clue what actually drives people to homelessness.

at the end of the day he paid the dude who obviously needs the money and is willing to do it. Who cares?

As someone who volunteered at a homeless shelter for 12 months, I will tell you I have lost every bit of sympathy I had for them. There are a very small percentage who are struggling youths with bad family life, or those who serious mental disabilities, but most of them are biggest drugged assholes I've ever experienced, and they brought it onto themselves.

The type of crap you see is ridiculous, they attack and rob other people sleeping in shelters, attack the staff, openly deal drugs inside the shelter, and you can't even kick them out into the -30 degree cold because it's "inhumane". I have only heard like a dozen people express any thanks to us, a lot of us go out of their way and sometimes buy stuff out of our own pockets to help them.

The people who are homeless due to circumstances really full advantage of all the opportunities the government offers, they bust their butt to get clean clothes, look for jobs in library computers and do practice interviews. They don't stay homeless for long either.

I still remember this one time, I tried to buy this homeless guy mcdonalds, and when I tried to order, he said he was vegan...

I don't give a shit about the OP... just reading through your comments here makes it clear that you're a spoiled brat who has no clue what actually drives people to homelessness.
Drugs, alcohol, i have lived years around the homeless as we have a lot of them where im from. For every one legitimate homeless person there are 3 addicts who would rather get their fix and live in a homeless encampment, or a shelter, until they get kicked out of the latter for gettting their fix. You know shit about my life and how hard i've had to work to get to be where im at today. You sound like a whiny bitch who gets his feelings hurt easily like a lot of people these days.Spoiled from that freedom. Oh and King of the Hill suuuuucked.

So, Khabib didn't give a free hand out but rather let the man work for money? Is that what you are saying?

5q15.gif

Khabib literally changing some bum’s life

He's doing what? Where?

Send me location.

Back