Khabib pay homeless to do pushups

MMA_AZ

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What's Khabib doing?! Give them some change or cash but don't stand there laughing at the homeless in need. Really bad look Khabib. I've seen homeless break dance or speak like a sports announcer with a great voice but all involved where having a good time. Khabib and his boys laughing is a really bad look.
War Conor...

You better drop down and give me 10 if you want that 40 oz.

As a former homeless person I firmly believe homeless people need to be forced to work out and made fun of. Working out is healthy and being made fun of will either light a fire under their asses and get them motivated to find work, in which case you've just helped them; or it will push them beyond brink of despair so they commit suicide, in which case you rid society of worthless free leeches. Win win.

Are we gonna get this thread every day?

Libtard Soyboys getting butt hurt about something so irrelevant

<DisgustingHHH>

What's the problem? Working for money is normal. Also, it would be funny to pay ANYONE money to do push ups and see them go for it. Why do people find wrong doing in every action no matter the intent? Why is it wrong?

What's Khabib doing?! Give them some change or cash but don't stand there laughing at the homeless in need. Really bad look Khabib. I've seen homeless break dance or speak like a sports announcer with a great voice but all involved where having a good time. Khabib and his boys laughing is a really bad look.
War Conor...
You sound like the goodie, goodie Christian who posted this...

Maybe the practice of working at something then getting money for it is good for them

I guess I forgot who's running the country now huh.

Jon Jones fan if that helps ya. Oh and science over religion. Happy now.
Sure? Either way, you look like a little baby with this thread.....Go suck on Conor's tit. War Khabib!

As long as he gave them the money afterwards I see no problem with it.

Should he just give people he doesn't know money for nothing?

Pretty soon they'll want the chicks for free as well.

Sure? Either way, you look like a little baby with this thread.....Go suck on Conor's tit. War Khabib!
Naw, you look like an inconsiderate piece of shit. Your mom must be really ashamed of ya. Just an assumption.

Hes doing the Million Dollar Man routine

He's providing incentive to those without health insurance to take better care of themselves... Thus, saving taxpayers money!

Back