Khabib outstruck RDA

Against top guys, khabib is a blanket at best

Michael Johnson was eating an unholy amount of flush ground and pound and not bothered. He's a small lightweight and His ground game is also none existent.

People always point to the dos anjos fight like that's evidence khabib is a world beater, no it's the opposite, That is his peak, a 3 round blanket. In a 5 rounder against a worse match up or top weltereights he probably gets fucked up.

Khabib is the worst hype train ever, not only because he constantly derails himself, but because we've already seen his peak, and it's a Blanket job. Who actually wants to see that.

Lawler is big and has great takedown defence, would likely make mince meat of khabib

"Blanket job" what the hell does that mean? Is that code for wrestler or grappler? Because it certainly can't mean 'boring', which the RDA fight wasn't nor the MJ fight.

No. Don’t try to make RDA’s win into a plus Juan for Habib.

Don’t.
Khabib and his fans have been living vicariously through RDA's success for nearly 4 years.

If RDA hadn't gone on his amazing run Khabib would just be another TJ Grant.

Nah Im good, he actually didnt show up to his last fight. The one before he was wobbled by one of the sloppiest fighters and proceeded to do his wrestlefuck routine, but carry on.

Show me this wobble. If Rogan had screamed that a purple velociraptor had leapt into the cage would you have believed that too?

I love how Khabib's greatest in fight criticism is that he got hit by a clean punch one time.

Is there evidence of this? I don't think TVs were invented 200 years ago.

Show me this wobble. If Rogan had screamed that a purple velociraptor had leapt into the cage would you have believed that too?

I love how Khabib's greatest in fight criticism is that he got hit by a clean punch one time.
Lol, theres that and then his strong wrestlefuck. Be fans... not fan boys. Fuck this forum is full of gay ass children.

TBH, I really won't mind seeing Khabib rotating between LW and WW. I think he could do both.

I think he'd be a fine WW. I think he's afraid to move up because it lessens his size advantage at LW. That's one of the big problems with MMA nowadays. Everyone is cutting so much weight to get an advantage rather than fight in a more natural weight class. Hell, he'd still have to cut a lot to make WW but he wouldn't be killing himself and shouldn't miss it.

they fought 10 years ago and khabib is currently retired also

Nah Im good, he actually didnt show up to his last fight. The one before he was wobbled by one of the sloppiest fighters and proceeded to do his wrestlefuck routine, but carry on.
"One of the sloppiest fighters" who has 3 wins over the current top 10. Lol ok, ignore that he recovered immediately and beat the shit out him for the all but the first 90 seconds of the fight. Keep hating kid and start thinking up those excuses for when he crushed Edson.

The only reason that guy outstrikes anyone is cuz theyre worried about his groundgame. That guy is an animal. His top game is a nightmare due to his raw strength and high level grappling. Not a fan of the guy and can’t wait til someone KO’s him but you gotta respect the hell out of the guy.

Back