Khabib outstruck RDA

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
And haters say khabib has poor striking. He dominated RDA in standup and on ground. No doubt he does that again.

He does have poor striking (good defense tho). He's just super aggressive, strong, and has the most terrifying ground game in the UFC. Anybody would hesitate to strike with him if they knew what he could do to them in the clinch and on the ground.

Khabib is 2x0 since RDA fight.
Dos Anjos is 8x2.
WTF Khabib

If Khabib had stood with RDA for 3 rounds, I seriously doubt that these stats would prove to be true. He landed a lot of ground strikes iirc.

No. Don’t try to make RDA’s win into a plus Juan for Habib.

Don’t.

Khabib is retired. And looked like shit in his last fight.

2014 called. Eh, what has RDA accomplished since that fight, and what has Kahbib...I'll wait while you look it up.

Khabib has pretty decent footwork and heavy hands.

He moves forward, backward, and laterally really well with a good distance between his feet.

His fatal flaw is his poor head movement, which rarely gets exploited because of his terrifyingly effective grappling game and dangerous hands.

Khabib dominated him but it was almost all in wrestling and grappling, he's not a better standup fighter. You won't see Khabib besting guys on the feet like Lawler, Diaz, Cowboy, Pettis, Bendo. Khabib's striking is most effective when he mixes it up with takedowns but his pure striking on it's own is a whole different story.

If RDA can do so well, Khabib should quit ducking WW and move his fat ass up. Instead he's become a pull-out merchant and it's touch and go whether he makes weight or not.

Against top guys, khabib is a blanket at best

Michael Johnson was eating an unholy amount of flush ground and pound and not bothered. He's a small lightweight and His ground game is also none existent.

People always point to the dos anjos fight like that's evidence khabib is a world beater, no it's the opposite, That is his peak, a 3 round blanket. In a 5 rounder against a worse match up or top weltereights he probably gets fucked up.

Khabib is the worst hype train ever, not only because he constantly derails himself, but because we've already seen his peak, and it's a Blanket job. Who actually wants to see that.

Lawler is big and has great takedown defence, would likely make mince meat of khabib

If RDA can do so well, Khabib should quit ducking WW and move his fat ass up. Instead he's become a pull-out merchant and it's touch and go whether he makes weight or not.

TBH, I really won't mind seeing Khabib rotating between LW and WW. I think he could do both.

Back