Khabib: "Our children should not have free time"

It's nothing to do with religion. If you're from a poorer country, you would teach your kids at early age how to survive aka teaching them how to fight, how to hunt, learn, work and so on so they can be prepared. That's why kids are able to mature fast and work on their own. I thought anyone here who are from the third world would knows this.

Compared to the West, kids are becoming softer than ever because of the way they're been raised. Just wait and see what the iGeneration Z will be like.

Google translate:
"Went to visit elder brother @ djafarov.djafar I myself practiced for a long time in this school, although before the hall was small, but now the hall is very large and there are a lot of children training there. This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time. Jafar you are the best, and will always be an example for us."

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

Is this translation correct? Can anyone help me put this into context or explain what he means?

Sounds pretty harsh straight up like that. Wouldnt wanna be his kid i guess.
Conor Jr out there living the live and khabibs offspring going thourgh hell over there in dagestan :D

He was raised in a strict environment. It may or may not have to do with his religion.

Khabib is here to spread the truth to leisurely Dagistani youth.

Google translate:
"Went to visit elder brother @ djafarov.djafar I myself practiced for a long time in this school, although before the hall was small, but now the hall is very large and there are a lot of children training there. This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time. Jafar you are the best, and will always be an example for us."

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

Is this translation correct? Can anyone help me put this into context or explain what he means?

Sounds pretty harsh straight up like that. Wouldnt wanna be his kid i guess.
Conor Jr out there living the live and khabibs offspring going thourgh hell over there in dagestan :D

He means there should be things for them to do so they don't get into trouble

Free time means joining IS in his region...

Reading what you want, a bit insecure

What the op is saying he wouldn't want that kind of strict life and would prefer a more rockstar lifestyle

Lol at trying to play up the religion angle , pretty sad
It took me a while, but i realized @GOATER is the biggest troll / worst poster on this whole site. Im talking p4p all time kind of shit.

All he thinks about is likes and views.

This dude once accused me of posting something in a thread he created just to derail the thread and take his likes away. <45>

Its un-fucking believable. Keep an eye on the threads he makes.

Besides that, he has been hugging khabibs nuts as hard as he can like he is his side piece or something since the win. Its really embarassing.

He is mostly a Conor hater though. So he found his new god in khabib.

No wonder this thread triggered him so hard

Surprised people think this is an odd POV considering all of the research on how bad it is to expose children to phones and similar things. I've only taken introductory psychology but even that went over how kids shouldn't watch TV until they're 5-7 since they can't process what they're consuming.

You missed my point. I wasn't talking about a specific athletic training institute. I am talking about the entire conservative Muslim culture in that part of the world.

That may be right and you are correct about that influence as well.

It's nothing to do with religion. If you're from a poorer country, you would teach your kids at early age how to survive aka teaching them how to fight, how to hunt, learn, work and so on so they can be prepared. That's why kids are able to mature fast and work on their own. I thought anyone here who are from the third world would knows this.

Compared to the West, kids are becoming softer than ever because of the way they're been raised. Just wait and see what the iGeneration Z will be like.

You're right, but as I told @ultramanhyata as well, both can be factors. I still think that the "training mentality", for lack of a better term, is the thing he was talking about.

You are misguiding people with that part of the quote...Include the context, which is...He wants kids to get better education/improve themselves physically....You know why you did it, to get replies/views because by reading the title, it sounds like it's just come crazy muslim that doesn't want kids to have fun or anything.

You're a lying POS.

Crazy Cultures? uhhh bro...Plenty of rich families don't want their kids having free time...they want them to be occupied with school/sports 24/7....So this isn't just a Muslim culture thing, it's all around the world, dumbass.
You write stuff like its gospel.

Are you luke thomas kid or something?

You dont own the truth. Shut the fuck up.

You are clearly 15 years old, or a complete imbecil. I will not waste one second longer with you on this site.

Farewell

It took me a while, but i realized @GOATER is the biggest troll / worst poster on this whole site. Im talking p4p all time kind of shit.

This dude once accused me of posting something in a thread he created just to derail the thread and take his likes away. <45>

Besides that, he has been hugging khabibs nuts as hard as he can like he is his side piece or something since the win. Its really embarassing.

LMFAO @ this lying POS

So why is this the title of the Thread

Khabib: "Our children should not have free time"

Instead of including full context of what he said.

This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time.

You could've easily included the context and the part that you disagreed with.

But you didn't...and we all know why you didn't....To get more views/replies....The thread title makes it sound like Khabib is saying crazy muslim shit against kids, which you know will get views/replies....if you included the whole context, you wouldn't get as many views/replies.

You are sensationalist POS....Similar to tabloids who post half truths.

As for me....I never fucking lie or post half truths as threads.....Do I have very opinionated pieces and my own interpretations...yes....but Im not a POS like you....and yes I remember that last thread, you posted something literally for likes...Im used to ur bullshit posting.

3rd world gonna 3rd world.

Western countires think they have the monopoly on knowing what kids need.
Russia has the highest literacy rate in the world so Khabibs point is not too far off.
Even Cuba breeds smarter kids than most western cultures and they have been shit all over for years
We do know best, kids need some free time for play. Its essential to their development because it contributes to their cognitive, social, and
emotional well-being. Without it you produce sociopath, very thin-skinned, humorless adults. This has been well established by non-shithole countries who've done a lot of research in the area.

Lol thanks for the heads up , people like him are poison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back