Khabib: "Our children should not have free time"

Google translate:
"Went to visit elder brother @ djafarov.djafar I myself practiced for a long time in this school, although before the hall was small, but now the hall is very large and there are a lot of children training there. This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time. Jafar you are the best, and will always be an example for us."

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

Is this translation correct? Can anyone help me put this into context or explain what he means?

Sounds pretty harsh straight up like that. Wouldnt wanna be his kid i guess.
Conor Jr out there living the live and khabibs offspring going thourgh hell over there in dagestan :D

What he means is that children should be occupied with something meaningful like sports and education instead of hanging out smoking pot, playing video games etc.

Khabib will become dictator of Dagestan after he retires.

OP forgot to put this on the title.

It was clear that he was talking about Children being disciplined and instead of fucking around with free time, to study/improve themselves.

But of course, lying OP wants to get a shitload of replies and push the "Khabib is a crazy Muslim" narrative.
Reading what you want, a bit insecure

What the op is saying he wouldn't want that kind of strict life and would prefer a more rockstar lifestyle

Lol at trying to play up the religion angle , pretty sad

What's wrong with that?

He has some stupid beliefs but this isn't one of them.

If you understood the culture of conservative Dagestani Muslims you would realize Khabib is, effectively, a cult member. I don't say this to hate but simple to express a religious and sociological fact.

It's simply a State-sponsored program to find the best of the best. Nothing to do with Muslims, as much as I don't like most of them.

On a smaller scale, boxing, for example, has kept many youngsters off the streets, mixing with dubious people due to ample idle time; helped some cope with drug problems etc.

There's some saying about idle hands.

OP forgot to put this on the title.

It was clear that he was talking about Children being disciplined and instead of fucking around with free time, to study/improve themselves.

But of course, lying OP wants to get a shitload of replies and push the "Khabib is a crazy Muslim" narrative.

What am i lying? I just posted a transcription of what HE said.

LMAO... you are so butthurt.

Yes, i will point out stupid shit from crazy cultures whenever, and as much as i want.

What is clear to me is him being over the top with his views.

If i had any second intention with my post id say it would be to hustle people like you. And clearly that was acheived.

bucket

Children NEED free time and free play to develop properly. We know that now.

Khabib is giving some good insight here into why the place he's living in is so royally fucked up.

Google translate:
"Went to visit elder brother @ djafarov.djafar I myself practiced for a long time in this school, although before the hall was small, but now the hall is very large and there are a lot of children training there. This is what our country needs, large halls and even more so that there are educational institutions, because athletes must be smart. Our children should not have free time. Jafar you are the best, and will always be an example for us."

Damn bro.... take it easy on the children will ya?! WTF?

Is this translation correct? Can anyone help me put this into context or explain what he means?

Sounds pretty harsh straight up like that. Wouldnt wanna be his kid i guess.
Conor Jr out there living the live and khabibs offspring going thourgh hell over there in dagestan :D

Right? Let kids be kids, enjoy that time and innocent perspective while they have it. Build memories that last a lifetime. That's some hardline shit!

I know from experience that many "3rd world countries" would benefit with less free time and a more structured environment, because the citizens really don't have time to waste. Alot of people around the world can't piss away time on a forum, if you can piss away time on a forum like me I'd say your living a pretty good life.
Someone who understands.
Respect to you, Sir.

I agree with Khabib. Keep children busy, dont let them be consumed by the bad. Structure their lives so they can have a good future.
Hey! Isn't that called parenting?

I'm not in favor of gulag style children work camps but I do think kids waste too much time on video games when they could instead learn valuable skills. The younger you are, the quicker you learn regardless what level of IQ you have so strike the iron while it's hot.

Also I think the main sentiment of the post was him saying that this is what kids needs for the country to move forward - opportunities to make something out of themselves instead of turning to crime, fanaticism, etc.

Reading what you want, a bit insecure

What the op is saying he wouldn't want that kind of strict life and would prefer a more rockstar lifestyle

Lol at trying to play up the religion angle , pretty sad
No what OP is trying to imply, is that Khabib, the crazy Muslim, doesn't want kids to have any fun or do anything because of religion...that's exactly what he tried to imply and why 40 users are seeing this thread right now.

If he had put the whole sentence as the title or atleast the context of why Khabib was saying that...I bet you,he would get less replies and less users seeing this thread.

Western countires think they have the monopoly on knowing what kids need.
Russia has the highest literacy rate in the world so Khabibs point is not too far off.
Even Cuba breeds smarter kids than most western cultures and they have been shit all over for years

What am i lying? I just posted a transcription of what HE said.

LMAO... you are so butthurt.

Yes, i will point out stupid shit from crazy cultures whenever, and as much as i want.

What is clear to me is him being over the top with his views.

If i had any second intention with my post id say it would be to hustle people like you. And clearly that was acheived.

bucket

You are misguiding people with that part of the quote...Include the context, which is...He wants kids to get better education/improve themselves physically....You know why you did it, to get replies/views because by reading the title, it sounds like it's just come crazy muslim that doesn't want kids to have fun or anything.

You're a lying POS.

Crazy Cultures? uhhh bro...Plenty of rich families don't want their kids having free time...they want them to be occupied with school/sports 24/7....So this isn't just a Muslim culture thing, it's all around the world, dumbass.

It's simply a State-sponsored program to find the best of the best. Nothing to do with Muslims, as much as I don't like most of them.

On a smaller scale, boxing, for example, has kept many youngsters off the streets, mixing with dubious people due to ample idle time; helped some cope with drug problems etc.

There's some saying about idle hands.

You missed my point. I wasn't talking about a specific athletic training institute. I am talking about the entire conservative Muslim culture in that part of the world.

Back