Khabib on the Tony vs Lee fight: "Tony won because Kevin Lee fought like chicken"

Lol how does Khabib have the balls to run his mouth when he can't even make it to the cage?
At least Kevin fought.
Khabib is fucking terrible
<DisgustingHHH>

Does anyone else find Ariels ass kissing of Khabib cringe worthy? I think even Khabib does.

He had health issues, now he wants to fight Ferg instead of having a money fight against Conor. Khabib has a true warrior mindset, his injuries are unfortunate
He kills himself with weight cuts. That much is well understood. Either move up a weight class or figure out a better way to get on the scales at 155. I'm not really sympathetic to a guy that does it to himself.

Until he's fought again Khabib needs to shut up & sure as hell shouldn't be putting down another fighters fperformace

Khabib should just move into Russian broadcasting ,.... he talks far more than he ever fights.

Wrong.
Lee lost because he played in Ferguson's guard.
He just gifted Ferguson the win.

lxORLHR.gif

A bit harsh on Kevin but he did give up around the end of the second. You could see it in how he approached certain situations. He may have been able to muscle through a bit more punishment but he didn't so it is what it is.

The kid is still young. No need to be that harsh.

However, he is right about Lee losing because he wasn't dictating the range and pace with Tony. That's why most people lose.

I'm sure the staph infection he had, played a huge role...that has to be taken into consideration.

Damn it. I love Khabib, and I've been a fan of his since he I first saw him fight - I'm a simple man, I see a guy leaping forward with uppercuts and I like it.

But really, he hasn't fought nearly enough recently to warrant ANY amount of shit-talking.

Get back in the cage first, Khabib. Beat somebody's ass again, THEN talk smack.

KL has nothing to ashamed of from that fight. My value of him went up. However, I think he's a tweener and will have to try WW.

I'm sure the staph infection he had, played a huge role...that has to be taken into consideration.
Oh sure but his with that gameplan he was bound to lose imo. The weight cut and staff just sped up the process. Lee said it himself, he wasn't ready for Tony's bottom game.

Oh sure but his with that gameplan he was bound to lose imo. The weight cut and staff just sped up the process. Lee said it himself, he wasn't ready for Tony's bottom game.

aside from that triangle...lee was pretty much dominating tony...I thought he was...almost stopping him.

aside from that triangle...lee was pretty much dominating tony...I thought he was...almost stopping him.
He was not dominating Tony,at all.Lee took Tony down for 3 times and did nothing with two of them.He tagged Tony couple of times but that's a fight.No one can fully control what happens.

In round 1 he took Tony down and GnP'd him but it wasn't a big deal.No significant strikes landed ,Tony wasn't hurt and got off the mount.In the round 2 Tony tagged him on the feet big time and stopped Lee's several takedown attempts.In round 3 Tony was still tagging him.Lee slammed Tony down and couldn’t do anything with top position and Tony got up after about 45 seconds.Lee took Tony down again but Tony was the one who doing all the job from the bottom.He was bashing Lee's skull.Tony looked for armbar from the bottom.Lee stepped over to defend but Tony submitted him via triangle.I know Tony's pace wasn't there but i believe that's because he didn't want to get double legged everytime.He doesn't have that problem against Conor.

Last edited:
Back