Khabib nuthuggers and Conor cannot blame dillon danis for the melee

See, Conor is polarising and has many nuthuggers/haters and both are intolerable.
That is the key to really getting a big following. You need to create that kind of divide and passion. His racist/political comments are calculated to cause this. Trump is another exmaple of someone who got big off of causing hatred amongst two sides (or fanning the flames). Everyone these days wants to be both loved and hated in order to get big. At a certain point, it becomes less about the person and more about hating the other side of the argument. This is when you have people furiously tuning in (love or hate), and its all about seeing the other side lose or be wrong at all costs. This is modern America. If I had ambitions to get big, I would also use this playbook, except I would suck dck at it.

“Words are just words”

This isn’t quite the same as expressing an unpopular political opinion, it’s directly insulting a specific person. It’s not just about Khabib being Dagestani. If you did the same thing to many westerners on the street, you’d get smacked, and I’d laugh.

That is the key to really getting a big following. You need to create that kind of divide and passion. His racist/political comments are calculated to cause this. Trump is another exmaple of someone who got big off of causing hatred amongst two sides (or fanning the flames). Everyone these days wants to be both loved and hated in order to get big. At a certain point, it becomes less about the person and more about hating the other side of the argument. This is when you have people furiously tuning in (love or hate), and its all about seeing the other side lose or be wrong at all costs. This is modern America. If I had ambitions to get big, I would also use this playbook, except I would suck dck at it.
100%

1. He definitely was not in the right. You cannot physically assault someone if they did not put their hands on you first. Verbal provocation are not grounds for physical assault.

2. Agreed. Not that it's cool, but it's an understandable reaction. While what he did was wrong, it wasn't unreasonable and I can empathize.

3. Dillon probably isn't a pussy, but he should just shut up and not provoke someone that's high on adrenaline and anger and just finished a fight with murder still on his mind.

4. Yeah, totally agreed.

5. Maybe. I think a lot of people have bad friends. A lot of times we have friends who we don't know as well as we think we do. It's not entirely fair to do the guilty-by-association thing. But I don't think anyone is an absolute angel either.

khabib nuthuggers are worse than Conor's nuthggers. See the following points to clarify and settle the matter for good:

1. First, People act like khabib was right to jump the cage - he was not.
a. he had just won - he should just take the W and talk shit
b. words even about religion are just words - this is not dagestaniistan, you cant kill people for insulting islam

2. Despite 1, on a primal level we all respect khabib jumping off to attack his enemy
a. its like a movie and pretty cool. he doesn't afraid of anything

3. Dillon danis did not act like a pussy
a. dillon did not run from khabib's kick/punch launch
b. dillon went right after him as soon as he landed
c. we all know dillon would lose in a fight with khabib. but he has an insufferable ego.

4. Conor got wrecked but did show some defensive skills but was still an embarrasment
a. he doesnt deserve an immediate rematch for such a wretched performance, he needs a one or two dominate fights

5. Khabib has some really terrible friends
a. conor was right to point out his bad billionaire friends and terrorist snitches - research on your own- youtube and google

View attachment 451947

Back