Khabib Nurmagomedov Reveals Team Was Contacted Regarding Return at UFC 300

Not Conor.

khabib-laughing-hard-9x57rm97nvkb9qwf.gif

Mute the audio to that 229 intro and play it at the same time as

Perfect return walkout music (he's not coming back tho)

37a59cf6a2428298b40e50c08de1bbeb

khabib-alhamdulillah.gif

I wish he came back, but he's too old now.
Didn't Khabib nurmagomedov want to keep his honor by honoring his father after he retired?

I am going to get grilled for this one maybe but Dana White Seems Desperate for these gimmick fights.

I seriously doubt the testing pool still exists. That was the major sticking point between the UFC and USADA. They didn't want to let Conor fight without being in the pool for 6 months and that pissed Dana off.

And if the testing pool still exists, no doubt its with the understanding that the UFC can bypass that when they feel the need.

That was seemingly the excuse early in 2024 on why Conor wasn't fighting.

Why have Khabeeb when you could have Conner MgGoated?

Dana Im ready to fight.
Dana:no youre not. You have too much money and you are too injured. Im gonna call a guy who said he never fights again and offer him 30 million cash instead.

I'm not a clinger.

Was a legit question.

Khabib was allegedly offered a fight which would imply he's in the testing pool.

Which begs a few questions...

1. Why remain in the pool if retired?

2. If he's not, does khabib get an exemption?

3. If khabib gets an exemption, why isn't Conor?

Questions MMA journos should be asking about..

He's not in the testing pool

Actually Danas plans for this big event questionable at best. Almost like his main goal was to get a muslim to break his commitment to Ramadan or something.

His first four choises
Khabib
Khamzat
Islam
Shavkat

Whats up with that?

Didn't Khabib nurmagomedov want to keep his honor by honoring his father after he retired?

I am going to get grilled for this one maybe but Dana White Seems Desperate for these gimmick fights.

Why have Khabeeb when you could have Conner MgGoated?

Dana Im ready to fight.
Dana:no youre not. You have too much money and you are too injured. Im gonna call a guy who said he never fights again and offer him 30 million cash instead.

He's not in the testing pool

How much did he offer you, Sherbro?

About tree fiddy
giphy.gif

The ufc were probably asking every fighter who has retired in the last 5 year to fight on 300 and try and save the card

I'm surprised Chuck isn't on it...................................................well he probably is but i mean 300 <{yearp}>

I wish he came back, but he's too old now.
its good, we got islam. he is more wellrounded and fun to watch in comparison to khabib. though, khabib was definetely more dominant and scary when he was at the top.

NINTCHDBPICT000616285409-e1603581053349.jpg

Khabib Nurmagomedov refuses to be lured into an Octagon return despite repeated attempts from the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Nurmagomedov revealed that his manager, Ali Abdelaziz, was recently approached by the promotion for a potential return at the UFC 300 card on April 13. However, “The Eagle” has instructed Abdelaziz to not patch any messages through about return offers.

Nurmagomedov hung up his gloves for good with his perfect record intact after successfully defending his lightweight title against Justin Gaethje in the main event of UFC 254 in October 2020. The Dagestani icon has since stuck to the promise he made to his mother of not fighting after the death of his father, Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, who passed away in 2020.

In an interview with MMAjunkie.com, Nurmagomedov was asked if the UFC contacted him directly about coming out of retirement.

Thank god he didn’t accept. We have moved on from crotch sniffer.

This shit again eh. How many times does he need to say that he s not coming back for you cream puffs to just move on?

Was UFC wanting Khabib to fight Jon Jones? Because I don't see any way Khabib makes Light Heavyweight, let alone Lightweight.

Back