Khabib Nurmagomedov offered Tony Ferguson fight on Dec 30th

what he is clearly saying is that he has beeen offered the fight and accepted, but Tony hasnt yet accepted, so he is still focused on Barboza until tony accepts the fight....

It's weird that they're looking for Tony to defend his interim belt, but not Conor to defend his belt.

These guys are dangerous both Conor and the UFC know this. That is why Conor wanted to fight Nate for a third time...

Tony goes down only when he wants because he can sub you if stupid enough to take him down. He doesnt do down when he doesnt want to RDA and Thomson tried dozens and failed because Tony know he cant sub them being BJJ BB.

Then Khabibs style is not singles and doubles. Its body locks where Tonys dark souls rolls make his TDs almost impossible. You end up in a scramble or leg lock situation which favors the 10th planet fighter

I can't wait for this fight and see Khabib impotent.

There's a reason Khabib keeps avoiding it.

Lol you are such a cuck with your mexican cholo fighter obsession. Tony Ferguson fucking SUCKS and is going to get grabbed and smashed. Guy barely won against Kevin Lee with a staph infection. Man got rocked and was STRUGGLING.

Sure and I saw Lee get his nose broke face slashed, and almost get his arm broke then choke the fuck out. I'd say allowing a TD was a good thing.

I guess you skipped him taking a beating in the first.

There it is. Called it

“Pull” Conor from a card and sit him out for his “bad behavior”.

Then tony and khabib are out here fighting for the fake belt.

Kill contenders without Conor needing to fight them.

I’m enjoying all the Ferguson fans who routinely blast Conor justify how this isn’t a straight duck.

Tony goes down only when he wants because he can sub you if stupid enough to take him down. He doesnt do down when he doesnt want to RDA and Thomson tried dozens and failed because Tony know he cant sub them being BJJ BB.

Then Khabibs style is not singles and doubles. Its body locks where Tonys dark souls rolls make his TDs almost impossible. You end up in a scramble or leg lock situation which favors the 10th planet fighter

I can't wait for this fight and see Khabib impotent.

There's a reason Khabib keeps avoiding it.

If Staph Kevin Lee mounted a fresh Ferguson what do you think Khabib is going to do?

Khabib signed it and Tony straight ducked him. I’m loving the excuses in this thread. It warms my heart.

There it is. Called it

“Pull” Conor from a card and sit him out for his “bad behavior”.

Then tony and khabib are out here fighting for the fake belt.

Kill contenders without Conor needing to fight them.

I guess their best scenario is Khabib winning and then being equally busy as Conor to have annother fight between tiramisu, ramadan, surgeries..etc so Conor wont look like the duck he is and setting the Nate fight instead.

With Khabibs normal schedule to fight a top10 opponent you could book the title unification for early 2020 (no kidding).

If Staph Kevin Lee mounted a fresh Ferguson what do you think Khabib is going to do?

Khabib signed it and Tony straight ducked him. I’m loving the excuses in this thread. It warms my heart.
You cant duck a contender as interim champ. You fight champ next. Way it goes.

They just need to strip Conor of his belt. This division is going to move along with or without him. I'm super interested in how this all plays out and none of it really involves Conor. The top contenders are amazing fighters and all of them could be champion on any given night. 155 is so stacked, it's great. Aside from the marketing and money draws, Conor McGregor is the worst champ of all time... if u look at it objectively, u can't realistically say he's best ever.

You cant duck a contender as interim champ. You fight champ next. Way it goes.
Agreed, but these guys can't wait all year for McGregor to get off his ass and show he's the champ. Fighters and fans both will move on if he shows no interest in defending

I didnt see it. Lots of swing and missing I saw - He also didnt have a scratch on him.

I’ll refesh your memory. Lee rocked Tony with a little half power straight, Lee got a takedown and passed Tony’s guard like he was a white belt, got mount, and started pounding away. Tony turtled up and was lucky the round ended. Lee gassed from antibiotics and was submitted a bit later.

Last edited:
If Toney and Habib keep the trash talking going, then they both will generate big money making fights and also make con irrelevant! One can only wish!!!

I disagree. If you are offered a fight and don’t accept that is the definition of a duck.
He's not ducking him because he's afraid to fight him though. Why would tony risk a massive pay day fighting conor when he is entitled to that fight because he holds the interim belt? He should either be given the belt or should be booked to fight conor. Defending an interim belt is complete nonsense. Such an amazing fight though i really hope it happens soon

Tony should accept on the condition it's for the real belt. EVERYBODY WINS

Back