Khabib Nurmagomedov offered Tony Ferguson fight on Dec 30th

Just book Ferguson and Gaethje...they'll both fight at a moment's notice. I'd love to see any combo of Tony/Khabib/Conor, but I'm tired of waiting.

The only fight that makes sense for Conor and Tony is unifying the LW title. Make the fight or strip Conor and let him do anything he wants.

Tony doesn't exactly have the best TDD. Id rather see Khabib fight a strong wrestler and get embarrassed. Styles make fights.

Tony goes down only when he wants because he can sub you if stupid enough to take him down. He doesnt do down when he doesnt want to RDA and Thomson tried dozens and failed because Tony know he cant sub them being BJJ BB.

Then Khabibs style is not singles and doubles. Its body locks where Tonys dark souls rolls make his TDs almost impossible. You end up in a scramble or leg lock situation which favors the 10th planet fighter

I can't wait for this fight and see Khabib impotent.

There's a reason Khabib keeps avoiding it.

Sign it, but the UFC should have a PSA on their site telling all of the lightweights to get in shape just in case Khatiramisu doesn't show up.

I think if they can't find another title fight, they'll strip Conor and khabib will fight Tony

Tony goes down only when he wants because he can sub you if stupid enough to take him down. He doesnt do down when he doesnt want to RDA and Thomson tried dozens and failed because Tony know he cant sub them being BJJ BB.

Then Khabibs style is not singles and doubles. Its body locks where Tonys dark souls rolls make his TDs almost impossible. You end up in a scramble or leg lock situation which favors the 10th planet fighter

I can't wait for this fight and see Khabib impotent.

There's a reason Khabib keeps avoiding it.

You saw his last fight right?

You saw his last fight right?
Sure and I saw Lee get his nose broke face slashed, and almost get his arm broke then choke the fuck out. I'd say allowing a TD was a good thing.

My gut feeling is right. they're gonna strip Connor.

I think khabib is the best LW on the planet.

But god, I don't want him as a champ.

Another champ who barely defend the belt once per year?

No thanks.

Khabib has fought 3 times in 3.5 years. I do not want him to be champ as well. He and Cain are unreliable as it comes. Even if he beats Barboza, he should fight at least one more time before he gets a title shot. He needs to show the world that he can fight more than once a year.

It's weird that they're looking for Tony to defend his interim belt, but not Conor to defend his belt.

Someone has to clear the division so Conor can rematch Denise Siver in his return

There is no way Conor would fight on 30 Dec.

No way.

Wait wait.. he was offered Tony and accepted but his focus is Barboza? Can't say I disagree with UFC making him fight twice in one night. They know khabib is like groundhog if he sees his own shadow he's gone for another 4 years so might as well get as many fights out of him as possible before he breaks again.

The interim champion fighting anyone but the "official" champion when he is idle and healthy is utter bullshit. Tony really should just refuse the fight.

If the UFC strips the interim champ for refusing to defend and not the champ for the same thing in the same division... that'd be fucked up.

Totally agree ^^^ the interim belt should be exclusive for the championship fight only, if the champ as no good reason as to why he's not defending his belt then he should be stripped and the belt awarded to the interim champ.

Tony should tell the the UFC f*k you I want my championship fight, him fighting Khabib or anybody else only advances the UFC's agenda.

I think khabib is the best LW on the planet.

But god, I don't want him as a champ.

Another champ who barely defend the belt once per year?

No thanks.

How about the best fighter is the champion.

I know that sounds crazy..

Back